gripes from pacmandevil which he's right y'know

Alright boys gather around Papa Pacman's campfire for another fucking rant because now I'm Angry. A lot of features in this here server are actually fucking SHIT for RP - either pandering to only the meta cult with shit like languages or the bugman radio which actually do fucking nothing to farther RP asides from "hey we both speak the same language how about that now let's fucking only speak it over the radio because it's more comfortable xdd" Then you have shit that add absolutely NOTHING to RP like noslips on skrell. oh wow this evolutionary brain Chad of a fucking frog's giant evolutionary advantage is the ability to somehow not slip on floors depsite having fucking shoes on. Half the species in the game are annoying to RP with - the tajarians are always fucking dongs, and the Vacura are just generally fucking annoying to talk to "unga bunga gimmie zzzzzzomething that'zzzzzzz actually useful so I can continue to live and be annoying with my fucking zzzzz oh boyzzzzzzz" And this isn't even a mechanics one it's a lore one oh great.

Then you have concepts like shells which are fucking great for antag species - the scariest moment I've had in this game was robusting berry, only for him to get up and come after me all fucking terminator like - because I had NO FUCKING CLUE HE WAS A SHELL. But no this great concept is wasted on people who RP as moody teenager detectives named fox with pink hair who keep pet mice. darn. Then you have low standards for whitelists. I - a fucking joke. got a head whitelist despite: Not having played in like 2 months prior to the app! it's sad! And I very much dislike the "no character standards" rule only applying for the extremely stupid shit like "unga bunga I'm retarded looking because genemods" - but when your retardation's not explaind in a backstory - or your character is just a general fucking thot. it's fine. whoo boy. I see no actual