United Nations of Earth - Interactive Stellaris AAR

What is this?

This is the Parliament of the United Nations of Earth. Essentially, it will be a Discord in which the participants can decide the decisions and fate of a game of Stellaris. Every election, a new President will be elected from the 'Elected Officials' of the UN, and held responsible for direct executive action of the Empire. (Read: Somewhat the final say on what the Empire will do.)

This does not mean the President will have final say. A Parliament of the rest of the 'Elected Officials' will be able to overrule a Presidential decision with a vote of those present at the time of the debate. In the event of a contested decision, a vote will be held among the general populace. (Those who wish to watch the proceedings, but not take any direct responsibility in the government.)

How do I join?

https://discord.gg/WKsAW3Z

Join this Discord, and join the Parliament!

(( This is my first time doing this, and the system is subject to change if it proves too complicated or a better system arises! ))

The game has changed a lot from what Valkrae originally said. There's been coups. 7.5 Million have died. The government is barely stable. The Senate has been hamstrung into a weak ass body, but is fighting hard. I encourage everyone to get involved.