Aurora 4x

sonicgotnuked

LOOK! A game that has a similar name for the server I found before I found ss13.

What the fuck is this?!

Aurora 4x is a 4x space empire spread sheet game (the only graphics are dots representing ships and celestial bodies in a blue background.)

It blew up when quill18 made a let's play on it, and the wiki got flooded with traffic making you wait 10 minutes to load a page so I was resorted to YouTube and playing around to figure out how the fuck to do shit (I still don't know most things)

I think it was mentioned once in OOC but that was a while ago.

you got stories kid?

I only played until I explored my first solar system and found a alien race living on conditions very close to earth. They had no ships and they where pre-newtonien (think that is how you spell it) I secretly set up some mass drivers on a comet and asteroid and flung thousands of tons of ores and rock at that planet. While I did that I got some explosive tech and nuked them from orbit. Then made a new colony.

What I like about that game is if you enable a alien race to grow with you, or be more advanced, and if it spawns in the system next to you and jumps to your system in the next five years. Then decides to bomb you. The game does not give a shit.

Guest Complete Garbage
There's already a thread for this I'm pretty sure, but yup, there are people here who play it :D

Wat.

that's when sonics heart breaks for failing to put a game up that no one heard about

Yeah, A4X was mentioned a lot when we were still on oldcode, I've only played a little bit since then, but it's still fun from time to time.