Fractured Space

So, I'll just start off by saying I love this game to bits. I downloaded it ages ago, and didn't play much of it. I've returned to it recently, and now I can't stop playing it.

How I've described it to friends is if you've read Ender's Game, it's like that but you're essentially one of the ships he commands.

Great ship to ship combat; not to bullet spongy, and definitely different play styles for each ship. The in game currency is pretty easy to get, and the ships don't cost that much. A very rewarding game all things considered.

Anyways, if any of you have this game (and are willing to play a match or three), let me know. If you don't have the game, It's free to play. Give it a try, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed Fractured Space is a great game. I started to play it since Alpha, was very disappointed when they made it free-to-play to bring online(since I spent 15$ on it in early access, and did not get much of rewards). The only cons I saw right now is that online is low, so the search time is average 5-15 minutes and sometimes even 30 minutes.

And for very strange reason recently my team always loose, even when we rock.

My favorite ships so far are enforcer, hunter, leviathan, destroyer, interceptor, paladin and black widow.

Let me know if you want to play it sometimes, I am not on this forum at all. Just look for my steam Noob from UA or PoZe7

Here is some levi screenshot a year ago I made 5034E766147E0488A11505B0E8C1407549915341

And an interceptor now:

164F669B1A77558B8CC24CA91C3E29549A26519D