Planets.Nu - WAR WHORES

mrimatool

Greetings, as you may or may not know a bunch of us have been getting together to play slow paced role playing strategy games that usually require attention once or twice a day. We've so far completed two. Of these games one was Supremacy 1914 a WW1 game and the other was Call of War a WW2 game with the British Empire reigning successful in the former and the French Commune pulling ahead in the latter owning most of Central Europe.

So now that those two games are over we've decided to start a third on a game called Planets.Nu a much more complex game than the other two we've played it requires much more focus on resource management and exploration. You pick a race/faction and you're off, the game runs in 24 hour turns meaning you only need to check the game once per day if you're pedantic about not missing turns.

Now you're probably thinking "Tool that sounds fucking great how do I join" well it's pretty simple you just join our discord which I'll link below or if you're unable to use discord or just prefer not to you can contact me directly Via forum PMs and I'll send you the deets, there's 35 slots and there will be some gentlemenly rules regarding RP and the early game which can be explained when they come into play but until then I hope to see you in space, I shall be playing Eternal Emperor Vangut Tyagi, good luck comrades!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/dnjyjCv