Stellaris AAR - The Alliance Stands Fast

So this will be my second ever attempt at doing a AAR. I'll be posting it here so you gents can see it, might cross-post it to the paradox forums later if people are even interested. Anyway about the AAR, basically I've taken as many races as I can think of from SS13 and tossed em in. From the top of my head, I recall making four human factions. The Sol Alliance, Bisel, NanoTrasen and ATLAS. I remember making all three Vaurca hives and all three Taj nations. The IPC Union (Not Aurora, I know.) and the Resomi (Again, I know they are not Aurora-lore) are in. I've added Diona, Skrell and even the Vox. As a twist I've also tossed in a second lot of synths under the name Glorsh Omega. Because where did he go? No one knows! In this we will be trying to play as the Sol Alliance. I have a bunch of mods installed so I can't list them all, but the galaxy has 2000 star systems and 17 empires in total, including my own. The other 16 are all pre-made ones. This obviously doesn't count any liberated or converted later in the AAR. Onwards!

b6c715c608783c1dcc5219dc3f41008c.pngSol United at Last, Turns to the Heavens!

Following conflicts and the like on Sol in the past hundreds of years, it finally stands firm as a united power. The first elected person in to office of the Alliance is Prime Minister Miles Theadore Chater, Mister Chater has been granted a ten year term in office by the elected upper houses. We hope he can maintain the unification and launch Earth in to a new age!

7b8caf18123d9dbeca584a8f4a96a33a.jpg

b81e19911d978f4127b871ef708ab239.png

New Technology Promised!

Earlier today, the brightest minds in the entire Alliance announced new projects being put forward for funding! These include a better version of Fusion Power, the needed equipment for Colonies and a new weapon design for the Alliance Fleet. We await to see how the research yields!9d4f546568e50408bcbd7d8e0a1208a3.jpg

First Non-Earth Project Completed!

For the first time in recorded human history, the first off-Earth industrial project has been finished. A new facility was opened above Mars earlier today for full automated mining of the minerals and ore below the Red crust! The first yields have already been shipped to Earth and Martian Steel is the latest rage!

8be6ff57973afe05225ab3504e9b5403.png

Fusion Refined!

In a surprise for many citizens today, the fusion project that was being funded has yielded a fruitful reward, a new fusion engine and process has been finished and the first commercial reactor was opened today in downtown New-York. It has been seen so far to be at least 150% more effective then older generations and is much more stable!

910e55dd318fcf42ab6134bfa80dc3d8.png

Alien Life Found!

Pure shock ran through both the senate, the military, scientific and civilian community today as a research survey in a distant system found non-human animals alive and prowling on the planet of Alpha Centauri 3. While this is a great leap in to the deep realms of space, the research team have stated that the aliens are not sapient, much to the disappoint of many.

24cf2ae8000e65a71899f1080936b842.png

First Full-AI Created!

Today in a show of surprise, one of the researchers has fulfilled their promise and have made the first ever AI! While the unit is basic, it is able to vastly cut down on the work needed in all avenues of work, military, scientific and civilian life.

d7022b617ffc751ba0f4fe010d0cbd51.png

More Research Brews!

The brightest minds of the Alliance have once again promised new technological wonders following the previous announcements, a centralised military command, powered exo-suits and even bullet-proof shields! The future is now!

5df0018151f4b01238627433f28e684b.png

Sapient Life Found!

A new life form has been found in the Ar'Doqd system earlier today. The research team states that the xenomorphic beings are in the middle of our 1800 equivalent. As we know so far they have a full literacy, currency and military force. The senate is in uproar on what to do! But one thing is clear, the senate will be hosting a meeting in the coming month to discuss the situation officially.

4df564565f241e818ebd23d84a49a78c.png

eaff69bf20246383eabc76bc89e37544.png

Sol Alliance Navy Responds to Hostile Actions!

Earlier today, a construction vessel apart of the Alliance Navy was attacked by a group of terrorists. The ship was barely able to retreat, but all contact was lost in warp, presumed to be from damages. The military high command is in uproar on the lack of government response, the Navy is currently outgunned by the pirates with the lack of military spending funding, according to the Lord Admiralty Board.

1bb2ba4678fde43bebb370d456bdd411.png

fd0dd610d5fb26f6c0670558539f2eb6.png

Resolution 247-b Passed!

Earlier today, the senate and the Prime Minister held a emergency meeting in Munich to discuss the pirate situation and the attack on vessels and mining facilities across the Alliance. A vote was held for Resolution 247-b, which would effectively double both the Naval and ground forces for the Alliance. The proposition was to have at least six fully equipped naval vessels ready at all times, along with the expansion of both the National Guard, and, the formation of the Sol Alliance Naval Marine Corps. The resolution passed with a solid 110 votes for, and 10 votes against.

f369ee695ccd36d6bae1522abbe2663c.png

a4c5a722573b8424e59be5d450f229ae.png

Admiral Enrique Ibanez Strikes Back!

Earlier this week, the new strike force, led by Admiral Enrique Ibanez set off towards Alpha Centauri in a attempt to wrestle control of the system back in to Alliance hands. It was reported a battle took place, six Alliance corvettes against four hostile corvettes. Admiral Ibanez was able to win with only a single ship, all hands on deck lost. A memorial has been set up today in Canberra to the fallen crew-members.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part. Do you think I should keep it coming?

• 3 months later...