Warhammer 40,000 Appreciation Thread

• 3 months later...

I like Tau Empire. Now people would start to throw pictures like "commie" or "get lost communist". I know lore about Tau Empire, and the only similar thing I found between Tau and Commies is the fact that Tau want to unite everyone, and the fact that they are kinda based on Asian philosophy and style.

They did not had RED revolutions, they did not conquered some worlds and made them starve. They did not threatened to turn galaxy into atomic dust.

In general WH40k universe is amazingly fun, but sometimes it is so dumb. Like Dark eldar - they put major mage of chaos into soul-sucking machine to harvest souls from him, which had amplifying affect to his powers - so he destroyed entire planet just by that machine. Or that most of Imperial ships are like 5-10k years old! Made from mix of STONE and METAL!

Also all these tensions between chapters, factions in Imperium. Like the only chapter that cares about civilians not to get in cross-fire are Salamander Marines. Some chapters have bad relationships to another chapters, Battle Sisters who despite Brother Marines. IG who relies on Mechanical Cult, at the same time breaking sometimes Mars Treaty, blah blah.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...