Space Station 13 : The NSS Aurora - Comic Book Series

Alright, so over the past few days, Ive been getting back into drawing ever since I wrote my story for Junky. While Ill play on the server I always can see the scenario playing through my head in a comic book art style.

I can really imagine and visually see the stories and they look epic. I have made plans to write a comic book series for the server. Then another series based in the Aurora Universe. I actually want to publish and sell these comics out into the world, based on actual rounds on the server. So I will be recording often, probably ghost at time, or in character, getting all the text and words said from each round, and all that juicy antag action.

I want to include actual characters from the station into the comic and actual rounds that have happened. The epic stuff, or the dramatic stuff. In order to get started, I need ideas for a starting comic strip, from you guys. A snip bit or like a pilot to get everyone pumped for the real comic.

Possibly a humoristic version where an Assistant is on his first day on the station, someone on the shuttle is describing Aurora to him, and they get off the shuttle BOOM something bad happens.

Or we can do something entirely action packed, with the antags raiding the station, or a changeling. The actual comic series will not be in order or a continuation of sorts, It is just different rounds of Aurora.

So I need ideas guys! Give them here! Tell me what you think! Im really looking forwards to trying to write this comic strip/book.

• 2 weeks later...