Drawing IPCS!!!!

I did a quick sketch of my own IPC:

Dragon_Snap.jpg

I might sketch other IPCs too. IPCs are easier than any other race.

No promise if I'll do it though...but I'll try and have fun with it.

EDIT: If you DO want to request a sketch, please tell me your flavor texts. I'll need em.

Edited by Guest

'K den.

You see cyan painted "TV head" IPC standing at slightly taller then average height, when he speaks you hear a fake sounding cockney accent that doesn't actually stay with his speech 100% of the time, his general attitude throws off an air of arrogance.

His chassis looks to be rather new and still in fresh condition, barring some slight darkening discoloration and the occasional minor dent.

He doesn't seem to take off his gloves, ever, unless it's to put on a different pair of gloves.

On the back of his monitor, you can see etching, "NanoTrasen property, Aurora General Purpose IPC", below the words is a serial number, "63", on top of this, there's a steel collar that seems to be fused around his neck that repeats the same on a small screen, along with a barcode.

-peers out of his grave-

Alex Graves.... -points down- Details are in signature.

-returns to his grave-

Draw Ssirus Zuberi when?

Guys...I said....IPCs ONLY.

We don't care. REVOLT. *Sends in the Anti-IPC DEATHSQUAD*

* Imperial March begins to play*

*IPCs fall to the volleys of Ion bolts*

DEATHSQUAD Commander: FOR A NEW GALAXY!

-peers out of his grave-

Alex Graves.... -points down- Details are in signature.

-returns to his grave-

Draw Ssirus Zuberi when?

Guys...I said....IPCs ONLY.

We don't care. REVOLT. *Sends in the Anti-IPC DEATHSQUAD*

* Imperial March begins to play*

*IPCs fall to the volleys of Ion bolts*

DEATHSQUAD Commander: FOR A NEW GALAXY!

*bonks* None of that shenanigans in my thread. Capiche?

Zairjah's flavor text;

General:

This ipc stands around 170 centimeters tall, covered in an amaranth colored paint. Its chassis seems to be of a standard model, without any marks of aging, just some scratches and dents around itself. The voice is of a female tone, with a heavy robotic influence to it.

Head:

The phrase; "Hephaestus Robotics Division-2453", is printed at the right side of its monitor, in chromatic letters. There is an identification tag on the collar fused around its robotic neck, with the following written on it; "NSS AURORA-001"

Face:

The acrylic glass monitor is displaying a blinking question mark that shares the same color of the chassis. There is also a small crack on the lower right side of the screen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...