Pyro's Pseudo-science outpost

When people are bored, they usually play games, watch videos, do thing...

And I'm here, doing.... PSEUDO-SCIENCE ! (Doing this usually in game with my character, Helmut Kronigernischultz.)

So basically, this post is where I'm gonna post my bullshit Pseudo-science for feedbacks/improvement/Idon'tknowreally.

Here's the thing I'm putting my creativity on, Bluespace theory !

1: Matter compression

The first thing I found about bluespace pocket dimension or tunneling is the fact that matter get compressed by a very small amount (Too low to be noticeable, except with Atomic Microscope). This is why, while exiting bluespace, users usually get nausea, as the brain fluid get compressed then extended, making a wobbly mess causing minor nausea or disorientation.

However, on smaller creature, lower or equal a bacteria scale, the compression is less effective, showing that the mass of the compressed object make the compression change.

2: Bluespace radiation emission.

After two years of research, I found out that bluespace drivers (used on shuttles and ships)emits radiation with a lengthwave of 434 to 436 nanometers, around blue (visible) light lengthwave. One artificial bluespace crystal emit around 15k particles per second. However, it appear that outside of a bluespace "pocket dimension", the particle have a life span of less than 100 nanoseconds.

But, once in a bluespace pocket dimension, the particles life span become the same as the bluespace "pocket dimension" life span (AKA travel time).

The particles, inside the "pocket dimension", does not go out, and bounce inside at extremely high speed (around 98% the speed of light for most of particles, 89% for particles in the opposite direction of the bluespace "pocket dimension" direction vector, and 105% for the particles in the same direction).

The same way a rubber bullet would bounce off someone while still pushing the hit area, the particles "bombing" may be what cause the matter compression.write

Its still incomplete as I'm still working on it.

Please post the pseudo science on Ash's hair, please. I beg of you...

It appear that Ash LaCroix's hair have become a mass of sentient lifeforms united (the same way as a Diona) that has now started to grow inside he-- his skull. It appear that everything s-- he cut his hair, they grow back instantly using "backup" located inside the skull. A possible cause of death would be the hair growing instantly inside the skull, surrounding the brain, and crushing it in approximatly 30 years

I made that one just to scare Superballs. Don't regret it.