Araskael Art Commissions v2 - Scorpion-free Edition™

Hello. It's been over two years since I've offered my services, but I thought I'd do it again. I draw a few weird stuff often, but occasionally draw my characters in ss13. I can draw pretty much any species, though Unathi, Human, and Tajara is what I'm more experienced with. Here are a few relevant examples to SS13 I've done (Warning, large pictures):

[unathi] Myshka:

MuaUpwS.png

[unathi] Kir:

3sa9tIq.png

[Human] Vick:

DJ3glO5.png

[Tajara] Zurael:

Gvlr9mw.jpg

[???????] Greytidingson:

oDiMVbp.png

And more on here if you're curious about my other drawings: http://korpor4l.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you wish for a commission, via forum post or PM, here's what I need:

Two in-game pictures of the character looking towards you and looking to either side. Important details of the character that you wish to see in the picture (the flavor text may suffice if it shows all the information). What your character typically wears, where they work, what pose you would like to see them in, what you'd like them to be doing, and/or their general attitude (like if they normally smile, or they always frown). Basically any information you deem important, I will fill in the blanks with my own imagination if you don't give a certain detail.

Tell me if you just want a traditionally drawn version or simple digitally colored version. Also tell me if you rather me do full-body or just upper body portrait.

If you actually want a non-SS13 commission, feel free to PM me with details.

Please note:

I don't do fetish or sexual art. I won't try to mimic a certain style, they'll be drawn in the style I normally draw. I may show the results on this thread unless explicitly told not to. I'm willing to do a few revisions, but be considerate. I accept paypal donations, but otherwise the commissions are completely free. Speaking of free, the pictures are 100% guaranteed scorpion-free. Remember, pizza is a part of a balanced diet.

Guest Complete Garbage

>art

>no scorpions

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense dude. For something to be classified as a true work of art, scorpions are 100% necessary. Otherwise, what's the point?