Now for Something Completely Different!

I'm theiguanaman2, a user you may know for playing characters such as Walter Keck and Leonard Simpleton. However, off the station, I have a busy life.

The first and foremost thing I do, that's more of a lifestyle than a hobby, is musicianship. I'm a musician through and through. This is why you may see me playing SS13 for some a while and then all of a sudden I disappear. I focus on String Bass and tuba, but I dabble in other instruments, mostly other low brass like baritone and trombone. I also am dabbling in flute and violin. I also sing. I will be going to college at some point for a degree in music education and specifically studying the string bass. It's going to be a blast along the way as I learn all I can and get as many experiences.

A hobby that I enjoy, for sure, is also theater. I act and do musicals. This goes along with taste. I love musicals to death. I have been in such musicals such as Meet Me in St. Louis, the Drowsy Chaperone, Grease, and the Music Man. I've also starred in small plays, such as an Actor's Nightmare, and I've also been known for doing monologues that bring more contemporary monologues into theatre. For example, I have reworked and done a monologue from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and I have also done a monologue from Jaws, Quint's Indianapolis Speech.

Speaking of theatre, I also enjoy writing plays. I have written a play that has been performed by a high school titled "Sceneception." I didn't get any money for it, but it was great to see it come to life. I directed it, as well. I'm currently working on a project that is similar to Mystery Science Theatre 3000. I wrote a really bad play and am now going to write commentary to be riffed upon that play. It's very exciting for me to finally get to experience this form of comedy myself.

Puppetry is something that is very different for someone to enjoy. You don't meet many people that say, "I enjoy puppetry!" However, I really do enjoy puppetry. I've never done anything official and I've just done church puppetry. However, I have gone further into the world of puppetry by being cast in a community theater's production of "Little Shop of Horrors," to puppeteer their plant. So, that's a way to get my hobby off the ground!

Lastly, I enjoy Mystery Science Theater 3000. This is something that I put in its own category because that's what caused me to be like I am. My sense of humor came from this show. It's very entertaining and humorous and that's why I'm writing a play with a similar format.

Now you know all you need to know about theiguanaman2. Proud of you for reading to the end if you did! Now go do your rp games! Do iiiittttt!

• 2 weeks later...