Drawings

Hello there everyone!

I'm not sure if creating this is irrelevant, because there are already so many drawing-oriented threads in here, but I'mma try. If it ends up being pointless it can just fade into the background. It's k. Not like my feelings would be hurt or anything.

Anyhoops.

The purpose of this thread would be to allow the posting of ANY art (all the other threads are like character art an' stuff). Why am I starting it? it was a FreeForums Aurora thing back in the day. I wanted to see if I can revive it.

I'll let old Majestic explain:

So, you wish to share your magnificent talent with us? Or do you wish to gasp at the talent of others? Here is the thread where you may post all of your beautiful drawing creations. So, just go draw something... anything... now. And post it here! Or do you want to commemorate another artist? Well then you can post his/her drawing here as well! Just remember to give credit to the original creator, of course. I myself have a humorous, detailed cartoon kinda drawing style. Want to see? Of course you do.

I'll start this off with something nostalgic. I drew this per request by Rusty:

It features some Aurora regulars that gave me a lot of good times back in the day, the character names are in the drawing, as:

Rusty Shackleford (the almighty sentient octopus being that he is), Izemut (PumpkingSlice), Ian (Ian), Rai (nikolaithebeast), Inis (gollee), Pete (farcry11).

This drawing was years ago, and my skills have evolved, but I'll do my best to make some frequent editions to the thread.

Now! I hope other artistic members of the community would take advantage of this opportunity to show us their marvelousness.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 months later...