TES RP: Rescue

Guest Bokaza

Garvunn

Despite his attempt to keep it down, the older nord's anger makes him noisy, "Idiot! You have to find it before the bastard gets to it." If he was looking at them, Garvunn would notice he was speaking to young bosmer man, who covered his face in desperation. "I know... I've been looking for a week." he responded uncertainly. The nord shakes his head and the others, hooded figues make a gesture of desdain and disapproval. One of them comments quietly, "Damned knifear." After a pause, the nord continues, "You know what she'll do if she finds out." The bosmer nods and lowers his head between his arms. "Then I suggest you go look for it, it's your own head on the line." The bosmer stands up quietly and heads towards the door. The nord looks at the other two, "Go help him, bring it to me if he finds it." The two grimace and stand up, following the bosmer out of the tavern.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garvunn drew a breath and stood from the table. He knew he would have to follow them, but it would be very hard not to arouse suspicion geared like he was, but he didn't have any time to make it easier. He weaves through the people to avoid the other nord's eyes, leaves his flagon on the bar, and watches the other two leave before he follows a few steps behind them.

Garvunn

As Garvunn left the tavern, he saw three of them walking west, some 30 feet ahead, leaving a trail through the muddy road. The roads were busy with townsfolk that were walking around and doing their businesss. The group didn't turn to check back if anyone was following them.