TES RP: Necromancers

Guest Bokaza

Nilieril: Nilieril continues watching the old Breton approach the guards ahead saying. "Isn't it at all possible that they came down here before you casted your spell? Or maybe they came down from a different entrance. I am not at all doubtful that patrols come though here."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abelard says, "There was a old trick where a couple of thieves tried on some Guard uniforms and stood at the front gate asking for some "visitor" tax.

Abelard grins, "Now why would there be a couple of guards down in the sewer that have not activated my trap yet?."

((I am very sorry for not responding sooner. Let me ask, who exactly is Abelard talking to? The guards that just saw him, or his fellow companions?"))

((Taking over unplayed characters for the sake of continuation))

The guards draw their weapons and the leader responds, "Who are you to question us like this? You think you are smart? Since you aren't going to leave yourself, you are hearby under arrest for traspassing and assault. Surrender yourself or we will use force."