Profiles Available - Security Force, NSS Aurora

LOGIN>Shadow

PASSWORD>*****************

ACCESS LEVEL>Cell Network Infiltrator

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Greetings. Shadow here.

She has been collecting intel on various members of the Security Force of NSS Aurora. She also has expanded towards gathering intel on...other interesting personnel.

If they would like information, contact Shadow. We can make an arrangement.

Shadow, out.

Edited by Guest
LOGIN>Shadow

PASSWORD>***************

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

The price is dependent on who the personnel are. If one of his requests no longer works at NanoTrasen, it may take longer for her to find information. Who are the people they desire info on?
LOGIN>Mulder

PASSWORD>********

PASSWORD INCORRECT

Would you like to recover your password?>n

PASSWORD>*********

ACCESS LEVEL>Operator

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

If you're sellin' oi'm buyin'. Lookin' fer a real Boer type. Name's Mendoza. Not sure on tha first name. Tore me up on a raid few months back.

LOGIN>Shadow

PASSWORD>****************

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Anna Lee and Winston Carton. They've been attracting a lot of heat, so getting an idea on how batshit they are will be valuable to Omen.

Hmm...will be difficult to find intel on older members. She will see what she can dig up, but no promises. If it is not a lot, she will not charge much.

If you're sellin' oi'm buyin'. Lookin' fer a real Boer type. Name's Mendoza. Not sure on tha first name. Tore me up on a raid few months back.

Not much she can go off of. What other qualities did they have? Hair color, accent, anything else she can use? She may end up profiling the wrong target if she only has a last name.

LOGIN>Mulder

PASSWORD>*********

ACCESS LEVEL>Operator

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Not much she can go off of. What other qualities did they have? Hair color, accent, anything else she can use? She may end up profiling the wrong target if she only has a last name.

Hmm. Was bleedin' out something awful when I got'ta look at 'im. 'Ad 'im brown hair an' on'na them old guard hats, the black ones. I think brown hair? He 'ad a pair of dice painted on 'is armor. Didn' hear him talk. Hope that's enough.

• 2 months later...

LOGIN>Databurst

PASSWORD>********************

ACCESS LEVEL>Operator

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Three queries requested. First query. Does Shadow deal in Head departments? Second query. Does Shadow count Captains as part of security forces? Third query. Assuming past two queries return TRUE, how much does Shadow estimate one captain and one head of security slash captain would cost?
LOGIN>Shadow

PASSWORD>*****************

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Yes, and yes. The more yellow tape is around the individual, the higher it costs. And how much intel she can actually gather. But Five thousand per is a good estimate.

Shadow is open to price negotiations.

LOGIN>Databurst

PASSWORD>********************

ACCESS LEVEL>Operator

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Negotiations will not be necessary. Offer is twelve thousand for a profile of Captain Eric Derringer and Commander Elena... Rashchovich? You most likely already have an idea of who it is, even when the last name cannot be remembered right. Two thousand credit bonus possible if your documentation leads to my goals. And I accept the nominal price of five thousand for an extra document - Sophia Ironmonger, I believe it was. Offer acceptable?

LOGIN>KOT

PASSWORD>*********

ACCESS LEVEL>UNDEFINED

NET ACCESS: Accepted.

WELCOME

A pitch black screen pops up, with a ten minute audio scramble before a low pitch, deep voice is heard.

Rose Watson, five point five thousand credits. The only thing I know is that she took off Security payroll recently. It'd be nice to get more information about her records.

LOGIN>KOT

PASSWORD>*********

ACCESS LEVEL>UNDEFINED

NET ACCESS: Accepted.

WELCOME.

I want quality informations on these ones. Ana Roh'hi'tin. Any Uaekis you can find working within security. Anna Lee. Valery Compton. Elena Raschnikova. Victor Kaipov. Not just records only. Their /relationships/ with one another, links and most importantly, issues they casually deal with between.
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

LOGIN> WITCHCRAFT

PASSWORD> *******

ACCESS LEVEL> Encrypted.

NET ACCESS> GRANTED

WELCOME

I want dossiers on the following:

•  
  • Clement Beach
  • Alexander Graves
  • Jim Calhoun
  • Andrea Markowski
  • Marc Price
  • Zubari Akenzua

I am willing to offer 5,500 credits for a comprehensive outline of their professional history. I will also offer an additional 1,750 credits for any classified information or blackmail material.

LOGIN> Shadow

PASSWORD> ****************

ACCESS LEVEL> Cell Network Informant

NET ACCESS> GRANTED

WELCOME

I want dossiers on the following:

•  
  • Clement Beach
  • Alexander Graves
  • Jim Calhoun
  • Andrea Markowski
  • Marc Price
  • Zubari Akenzua

I am willing to offer 5,500 credits for a comprehensive outline of their professional history. I will also offer an additional 1,750 credits for any classified information or blackmail material.

Do they want copies of their official employment records? That will prove difficult to get a hold of. Such a request would take time.