Miscellaneous Sale

Guest PumpkingSlice

LOGIN > ZEX

PASSWORD > **********

ACCESS LEVEL > BOUNTY HUNTER

NET ACCESS: Granted

No ssmall talk. No requesstss. Ssee what you like, buy it and move on. I am here to make trade. Do not assk for ridiculouss pricess or reducttionss.

Before you opens a window with a selection of objects on sale. You can see the item names, pictures and vague descriptions

Antique Laser Gun : 500 credits

A useless old gun. Looks weak. Useless to me. Good condition

http://puu.sh/mKVYb/29341899ed.png

Selection of Electronics : 750 credits

Selection of electronic circuits and an AI card. Mostly drone equipment controls and weapon systems. They were easy to destroy. Good condition

http://puu.sh/mKYVs/15de5fd45b.png

Vaurca Body Parts : 900 credits

Full Vaurca carcass de-limbed. Minimal damage. Decent condition. 900 credits for the lot. Will accept reasonable payments for separate limbs.

http://puu.sh/mKYRV/20979f62e1.png

IPC Body Parts : 600 credits

Full IPC carcass de-limbed. Noticeable damage. Okay condition. Some limbs are burnt and dented. Had to take damage to retrieve this. Want to get rid of. 600 credits for the lot. Will accept reasonable payments for separate limbs.

http://puu.sh/mKZdf/589d6b54e0.png

Guest Complete Garbage
LOGIN > AND_CONCORD

PASSWORD > ************

ACCESS LEVEL > ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

I'll gladly take the whole Vaucra for cr900. If the IPC's positronic brain is intact, I'll pay cr250 for it. If not, I'll still take the head for cr175. I'll transfer the funds immediately, if you find the prices agreeable.

LOGIN>Nyzshia

PASSWORD>************

ACCESS LEVEL>UND%F&NED%##$???

NET ACCESS: GRANTED

WELCOME

A sleek, black visor with gold and blue trims appears over the holovideo feed. The voice is feminine and modulated, sounding almost synthetic in nature. It holds a very smooth tone. The video feed seems to glitch and twitch, sparks of static flying occasionally.

Good...It's working. Right.

I will pay you the full 750 credits for the sum of the electronics you have salvaged; 500 up front, the rest upon delivery. I will be willing to look through the IPC parts provided... If something catches my attention from the assembled parts, we can discuss pricing. Specifically, I am looking for matrices and internal parts, perhaps a tag mechanism.

Until then, good hunting to you.

Her head tilts just before the video feed cuts off, a slanted nod of acknowledgement. The back of her neck is visible- It seems stilted and mechanical. Probably a custom chassis IPC. Oh well.

LOGIN > ZEX

PASSWORD > **********

ACCESS LEVEL > BOUNTY HUNTER

NET ACCESS: Granted

Recipient Login: AND_CONCORD

The Vaurca iss yoursss for the agreed pricce of 900 creditss. Ssend me a locattion and I'll have them delivered. I have otherss who are interessted in the IPCcc. I will get back to you if anything happenss.

Recipient Login: Nyzshia

The electronicss are yoursss. Ssend me a locattion and I'll have them delivered. I will sspeak to you via other meanss about the IPCcc.

Guest Complete Garbage

LOGIN > AND_CONCORD

PASSWORD > ************

ACCESS LEVEL > ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

A set of coordinates appear onscreen, along with a number of dates and times.

This location, at any of the outlined times is acceptable. Pleasure doing business. And kindly keep me updated on those IPC parts.