[CONTRACT]THE ONLY DELIVERABLE

Guest Complete Garbage

Guest Complete Garbage

LOGIN > AND_CONCORD

PASSWORD > ************

ACCESS LEVEL > ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Two people appear on-screen. Their faces are blurred, but they are visibly human, one male, one female. The female dressed in a black jumpsuit with red and orange stripes, the male in a buttoned Hawaiian shirt. Only the female speaks, and in a heavily distorted, but fairly intelligible voice.

I'm new to this, but I'll try to keep it professional. There is a small warship at the far edge of explored space, currently sitting on a vast supply of armaments, including a full armory of laser and ballistic weapons, several high-explosive breaching missiles, and a number of other salvageable point-defense armatures. The warship is equipped with a shield capable of unknown strength. It may or may not be carrying a number of superweapons, capable of small-scale planetary destruction, as I was unable to confirm this. I am not interested in any of the ship's cargo or weapons, however. I only want one crew member: Captain Jackovich Raspori. The warship is located here.(A set of coordinates appear on-screen.) Contact me for a dropoff location. I expect the Captain alive and relatively unharmed. In return, feel free keep any weapons you wish from the ship, and I will pay up to cr1,000,000, dependant on the deliverable's condition. I am willing to negotiate an advance payment with any reputable contractors.

The words, "End transmission." appear briefly on-screen before the feed cuts out.