[RECRUITMENT] REJOICE, FELLOW MARTIANS!

LOGIN > ZAKU

PASSWORD > **********

ACCESS LEVEL > Recruiter

NET ACCESS: Granted

Are you a fellow Martian? Have your ancestors fought the World War to prevent the Alliance's oppresion? The Red Axis is calling for you!

For centuries, we have managed to grow slowly on the surface of our beloved planet. Waiting for our vengeance and the curse put upon or beloved planet. We shall fight for independance against the now weakened Alliance and those God-forsaken corporates taking its place! Our planet was meant to be free and independant. Stop our future of becoming corporate property and to be once more corrupted by the Blue!

For more information, contact our services right away through the Uplink! FIGHT FOR INDEPENDANCE. !

SIEG Mārs

The symbol of the Red Axis: http://puu.sh/n7J4d/34b72af67e.jpg

(Nice reference to fictional history, especially since I wrote Mars lore. Would actually join, but my only martian character is pretty much a Blue, from the Blue colony and for Sol Alliance, as well as a high profile NT employee. I think she would actually be an interesting target for this faction and is something I would be fine with.)

(Nice reference to fictional history, especially since I wrote Mars lore. Would actually join, but my only martian character is pretty much a Blue, from the Blue colony and for Sol Alliance, as well as a high profile NT employee. I think she would actually be an interesting target for this faction and is something I would be fine with.)

(Thanks, I've read through the lore and it kind of brought back tons of info I collected on history lessons about independance movements as well as an animated series I sure enjoy watching (hint to my profile pic. I try my best to keep it true to the lore and also take feedback if given. Perhaps we will see more of the Red Axis in the future.)