[BUYING] Registered Weapons

LOGIN >> Jackal

PASSWORD >> *****************

ACCESS LEVEL >> GUEST

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Some of you may know who I am and who I represent. Most of you probably don't. Whichever group you fall into doesn't matter. What does matter is what I can offer you, in exchange for a little dirty work done for me. I'm looking to buy weapons, but not just any weapons. I want weapons registered to Nanotrasen and employees of the company. What I need them for is none of anyone's concern, but rest assured, they'll be put to good use.

I'm paying top dollar for weapons stolen straight from Nanotrasen facilities, with their serial numbers and other forms of identification intact. There's a bonus in it for you if the weapons are experimental in nature, though a haul of registered laser carbines would net you a pretty penny on their own, so don't sweat it too much.

Ballistics, energy based, melee, explosives, mechs, doesn't matter. I'm buying everything and anything you can get your hands on, so long as it can be traced back to Nanotrasen or (one of their employees) by any investigators.

If you're interested, respond here with pictures of what you want to sell, and forward serial scans to the attached extranet address. If it meets my criteria, then I'll contact you with an offer and arrange for a pickup. Not interested in empty promises, just results. Keep that in mind.

Happy trails, and hope to hear some offers soon.