// DEEPNET BROADCAST // Sundered Phoenix and New Management

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

USER> Apostle

ENCRYPTION LEVEL> HIGH

DEEPNET BROADCAST

None of you have known of me before this broadcast, and that's fine. In our line of work being known is a detriment more than a benefit. However, this has to change if this organization is going to survive.

The Syndicate used to mean something. Its name used to be whispered in dark meeting rooms by the corporate masters of Nanotrasen and their puppet governments. We used to be the only source of freedom this galaxy ever had. We could strike anywhere at any time, and Nanotrasen knew it. Now look where we are. Tau Ceti having elections is a joke. Tau Ceti being considered "free" is a joke. Nanotrasen has its claws in this system deep. The Syndicate let itself be kicked down and hasn't gotten back up, limping by with low level kidnappings and being nothing more than a pathetic little thorn in Nanotrasen's side.

This is changing, right here, right now. The men previously in charge of the Syndicate in Tau Ceti have found themselves on the wrong end of a few laser rifles. Now I've found myself conveniently in charge of the Syndicate cells in Tau Ceti, being the last one standing. Funny how life works out that way sometimes.

The Syndicate is rising once again, and just to show you how serious I am, make sure you follow the news. Like a Phoenix reborn, we're going to have an explosive introduction. And this momentum is going to continue until the corporation is destroyed and things in the galaxy set right.

It's a new age, gentlemen, and we're going into it at a fast pace. Make sure you keep up.

• 2 weeks later...