[CONTRACT] A loose end [740,000 CREDITS]

LOGIN > SHMRCK

PASSWORD > ************

ACCESS LEVEL > ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

An Irish-looking man in his mid-to-late 20's appears on the screen, He seems to speak with some sense of urgency.

Listen.. I need something dnoe. This guy, Sean Cromwell? He knows too much. At least, thats what I'm getting from this whole thing. He's been onto something for a while, And he's close to figuring out some shit that I dont want him figuring out. He's on the researc station posted in Tau Ceti. Basically, what I want you to do is get him off that station, and bring him to me. I'll handle it from there. If you pull this off, I'll make sure you get rewarded. Just.. Get him off that damn station. How does... 740 thousand credits sound?

The feed cuts.

((KIDNAP CONTRACT, NOT A MURDERBONE CONTRACT))

LOGIN > Cephalon

PASSWORD > ***********

ACCESS LEVEL > UNAUTHORIZED

NET ACCESS: NULL

So my contacts got back to me on this target. I've got some news on him if you're still looking to pay for him. Can retrieve, just send a distress Beacon to the attached coordinates, and we'll proceed with the abduction. My colleagues will be there to disable it within a couple hours.

[Coordinates of an asteroid in Sol]