[EMERGENCY BURST BROADCAST] HERE COMES THE ARM

Guest Complete Garbage

Guest Complete Garbage

LOGIN > AND_CONCORD

PASSWORD > ************

ACCESS LEVEL > ENCRYPTED

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

Filtering through almost all of the STN's encrypted channels, a text broadcast appears along with several grainy images of what appears to be a nuclear detonation.

Whoever the hell they were, they struck fast and hard. The explosion there, that was my 17 million credit safehouse. I had five skipjacks contracting low-profile, high-benefit ops throughout the middle and outer colonies. We were fucking indestructible until they arrived. They got in, passed right through a shitfest of security, killed two teams of operatives, and vanished without a trace. These images are here from the aft cam of the last remnant of my whole operation; one skipjack and five other operatives. When we left in pursuit of the bastards, we didn't expect fucking that. They work exactly like us, but just fucking better. More efficient, more effective. They didn't lose a single guy, and I lost 24. Not only that, but their gear is better than ours. It's the high-end shit. Ultra-function voidsuit modules, personal combat drones, magflak shredder guns, and the list goes on. And it's not just their loadout. Their ship was equipped with some kind of super-cloak. The ship detection sensor array I had was reverse-engineered from the most advanced cloaking tech on the market, and they glided in without a leaving so much as a shadow on our system. Their ship was fucking fast, too. The brief acceleration leading up to its jump away was unbelievable. I built something great from the ground up, and they tore it down in twenty minutes flat. If anyone getting this is running with some heat, I'd take it under advisement to watch the fuck out. Whoever they are, I have a feeling they want to tear us down. Here comes the arm.

END TRANSMISSION