Adhomai Liberation Network Decryption

Guest Complete Garbage

Guest Complete Garbage

Login > Silver92.5

Password > ************

Access Level > Error[DISAVOWED]

Net Access > Den---!%@^#--Granted

Welcome

Use this NT network link to see what I'm talking about; http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?p=62071#p62071

Stupid fucking rebels are using ROT. This is kiddie shit. Translation of their 'secret' message, "Civilian prisoners en route to Mztel'mir. 50 wounded, 20 unwounded. 40 females and 30 males. Five of noble blood. Begin digging holes before 0800 5.31.2458."

Assembling a group to save the civilians, if anyone's interested.

Edited by Complete Garbage
Guest Complete Garbage

Login > Silver92.5

Password > ************

Welcome

Right, our team managed to get about half of the civilian prisoners offworld, but without any kind of backup, they managed to beat us back and we had to make a tactical retreat. They'll probably not even publish any news about this. Nobody will. They'll cover it up like the sly bastards they are. Whatever fate has in store for the rest of the prisoners, I believe one thing's quite apparent; The Liberation Army needs to be stopped. NanoTrasen and the other megacorporations are abhorrent, but on Adhomai, they're the lesser of two evils.

Login > Spitroast

Password > **

Access Level > User

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

Bah, there's no point to this shit. What are you even trying to achieve, except to throw good money after bad? This isn't some sort of high-ideals low-results fucking non-profit, and I can't imagine how you convinced any shitstain gunners to go on a mercenary operation against a fucking militarized government on its own homeworld just to rescue some fucking furballs. This shit ain't even 'bout 'humanity first' or whatever the fuck, this is just common fucking sense. Bah, this sort of shit will be the downfall of this 'new' organization. Ideals get you nowhere kid, and that was known in the old days.

Fuck, this explains why shit on the NanoTrasen net has been so quiet. All you fuckers are wasting your lives saving god damn aliens for no fucking reason.

Guest Complete Garbage

Login > Silver92.5

Password > ************

Welcome

I suppose aiming for positive change would be aiming too high for morally bankrupt shitheels like you. You're not better than anyone else just because you value money over another life. The organization I work with has plenty of funds behind it. Our goal isn't to make more money, it's to bring about a change for the better of the Galaxy as a whole.

Login > Spitroast

Password > **

Access Level > User

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

I'm not better than anyone else? You're the one on the fucking high horse, buddy. Why don't you calm down a bit, fucker? Who lets kids run black ops these days anyways? Does your mum know you're killing to satisfy your skewed sense of fucking 'morals'? All you're doing is bringing crazy catfucks to human space so they can get fucked over by humans. You're wasting your time, and more importantly you're wasting lives. Forget throwing good money after bad, you're throwing good men after bad. Shit organizations like you turn my gut, not because of the shit you do but how fucking wide you grin while you do it. So wide ya don't see the fucking excrement dripping from your molars. I'm done here. Hope the self-righteous high was worth it, you self-centered fuck.

Login > Jauntla

Password > *********

Access Level > I.C.N. 1LT

Net Access > OVERRIDDEN

Welcome

Ladies, children, let's calm down here. This is something we can use to our benefit. While it is regrettable that not enough hires were willing to take the risk of getting those nobles out in one piece, there is still a chance we can pick up on further LA operations and seize opportunities when they appear.

As of now, the current agenda as mandated by the Network's Commission is to do our part in diverting resources in sabotaging the military and propaganda campaigns of the LA. It is simply not profitable for the rebels to gain any ground in this war, but the Commissioners don't have the sufficient pull in order to orchestrate business with the Republic still standing. We need to pit the two organizations against each other while we slowly gain influence and further ground with the Kingdom's inner circle and following.

It does not matter what we do with the lives we save, but we most certainly can extend a hand in offering to help us under the pretense that they have something to gain in return with us. If they refuse, then oh well, they get free passage to the Core worlds via our contacts and we benefit by stories circulating amongst human and non-human communities about the alleged atrocities taking place as the rebels execute upon them. What ultimately matters is that we damage the chances of the rebels here and there, in order to completely sabotage their working infrastructures and pave our own back road into Adhomai's holdings.

If not for collective profit by those who share our goals, then what are we for, hm?

Silver, I highly recommend you do what you can to encourage the remaining numbers of those nobles to spread awareness of the acts that the self-stylized "liberators" are committing with malice and hate. At the very least, the rumors will serve to undermine the image of the rebellion and create argumentative divisions. At most, it will be a harsh defeat in agenda for the rebels and support will rally quickly to quash them. We are hoping more for the former, as a long-term strategy is much easier to control and plot alternative methods to operate for.

Login>ERROR

Password>ERROR

Access Level>ERROR

Net Access>Granted

Welcome

The tajara are an inferior species, rarely worthy of respect. You wasted resources, time, and men on this task. However, I will give you a compromise. We will pay for these tajara. Our stock is low and there are a few sexual deviants buying top price. Think about it, this little moral crusade can wind up good for your men and for mine.

50K REPRESENT

Login > Spitroast

Password > **

Access Level > User

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

What the fuck kinda security does this place even pack? It seems like half the fucking posters are goddamn "ERROR oh look im such a cool hacker!11!". Jesus Christ, can't you gits just sign up for an account? Or do you all just register under the name "ERROR" to look fucking cool? It really throws a bad first impression, and that's coming from a fucking mercenary.

Login > Jauntla

Password > *********

Access Level > I.C.N. 1LT

Net Access > OVERRIDDEN

Welcome

Blame can be easily cast on the IT guy who failed to update this network for several months. Fairly certain he's retired from the life on Mars now. He promised me the code months prior to his departure, so unfortunately we have to make do without a netadmin.

Login >Harry

Password > *********

Access Level >Advisor

Net Access > Allowed

Welcome home, Captain.

This is Harry. Apostle wants me to tell you something. He says he wants you to fucking explain exactly how you fucking managed to walk into the fucking Rebel headquarters of a fucking army and steal thirty five fucking catbeast fucking prisoners without any fucking knowledge of if you've been fucking tracked since then.

Return the prisoners immediately, you fucking twat. We're not facing off against an entire fucking army just because you fucking want to rescue some fucking civilians. Do it or we fucking shoot them ourselves.

Out.

Login>Gaspa

Password>*********************

Access Level>50K Veteran

Net Access>Granted

Welcome

That changes things. Send the tajara back, buying them will not be too profitable. If we do need to get rid of them however, we are in the market for body parts.

• 4 weeks later...

Login>Shadow

Password>************

Access Level>Cell Network Informant

Net Access>Granted

Welcome

Hey, don't hate the Tajarans. They make up a vital part of our organization.

Always good to have a few allies tucked here and there. Stop thinking about money and start thinking about influence and connections. Those go a lot farther in the long run.

Login > BLADE

Password > #$&%^*#%#*^(@

Access Level > TECH SPEC

Net Access > GRANTED

Welcome

Alright boys and girls, enough with the idiotic bickering. I can see about getting these refugees a conenction with some sympathetic people. Unlinked to our little operation here. They should take our new friends, no questions asked, in return for that 'Good deeds feeling'. We'll need a drop-off/pick-up point that's out of the way and safe for a transfer of this size before I start hitting up my contacts, though.

Get me coordinates, and I'll start seeing what I can do.

If you need a pilot for the run, I can handle that.

~Follow the Red Eagle~

Guest Complete Garbage

Login > Silver92.5

Password > ************

Welcome

/>@BLADE We've already managed to offload some of the refugees into Sol and Biesel protective custody. We've been moving them one at a time, and it's slow going. We still have around 15 of them. I'll forward you the coordinates of a derelict on the frontier. Just give me a time that works for your people.

/>@Harry I would apologize for the delayed response, but I actually have no idea who you are, or who Apostle is. Apparently you think I work for them? At any rate, you wanting to suck the LA's cock isn't going to get in the way of my ops. Best regards.

Login > Shadow

Password > ***************

Access Level > Cell Network Informant

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

/>@Harry I would apologize for the delayed response, but I actually have no idea who you are, or who Apostle is. Apparently you think I work for them? At any rate, you wanting to suck the LA's cock isn't going to get in the way of my ops. Best regards.

...Welp, it was nice knowing you. Maybe I'll attend your funeral.

Login >Harry

Password > *********

Access Level >Advisor

Net Access > Allowed

Welcome home, Captain.

Sorry then, buddy. It's in the best interest of the business.

You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of these refugees; they PRA and ALA have no fear of your army, and will do whatever it takes to get them back. Fuck your own mother.

We risked a lot of good agents tracing our steps back to all of those fucks you tried to free. Do not disappoint Apostle again.

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=95&p=64485#p64485

Guest Complete Garbage

Login > Silver92.5

Password > ************

Welcome

Fuck, we got raided in-transit. That fucking bastard must've ratted us to the ALA. I'm gonna be off the grid for a while, but one last thing before I go:

"]All collaborators and noble blooded refugees have been accommodated for, but one. Stay vigilant. Do not lose them again.

Captain Ky'ff Hotak has been garrisoned at Sren'dul and the surrounding mountain ranges. Prepare to make moves on Azumah.