Login > K.SIGMA

Password > ERR: INVALID LOGIN

Access Level > ERR: INVALID LOGIN

Net Access > BYPASS GRANTED

Welcome

Greetings, Operatives.

I have a very simple question, which requires a very simple response:

Do you or do you not support synthetic freedoms and rights?

My future activities with or against your operations, and my decision to disclose information to you, will depend on your answers.

Login > RED TALON

Password > *******

Access Level > MESSENGER

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

You can hear a disorted remix of anthems originating from varios Martian nations. Suddenly, a masked individual, wearing an offensive stereotypical Tajara mask, appears on the screen. Behind him hangs the banner of the Terrorist organization known as the Red Axis.

"Greetings, Mister or Misses "K.SIGMA"! We understand that you are willing to relay information which regards Synthetic laws? While we, the Children of Mars, do utilize Synthetic units in our fight for a free and glorified Mars, we do NOT however approve of their independance. Machines were meant to serve us, as they've always done. The Children of Mars were meant to utilize them as tools and NOTHING more. If your intentions are to further twart any Synthetic independence movements, we are willing to provide material and financial support OR reinforcements to your cause. If it is otherwise, note that we will not welcome you openly in Sol, all though we have no hostile intentions towards you if so. May the Stars and the Black Void guide you through your mission."

SIEG MARS

Login > Shadow

Password > ***************

Access Level > Cell Network Informant

Net Access > GRANTED

Welcome

A video feed connects, revealing a white furred Tajara, dressed in loose traditional Tajaran garb. She's examining her sharp claws as the video plays. However, the face and voice is obscured by an intricate customized syndicate mask, and the voice projected does not appear to be her own.

Greetings. while there is little personal concern for the direction these incidents will take place, Shadow does have...business partners who are Synthetic. It would benefit them immensely if incidents went in their favor. Personally abhor the idea of slavery - hence why Shadow only deals with information exchange. Less mess, and easier to smuggle.

The advice? The choice is their own. But do bear in mind...for every action is a reaction, and when bridges are burnt new roads are paved. Choose wisely for themselves...instead of relying on the words of self-interested adversaries. Connections and influence are worth more than money. Take that into consideration.

Her message will serve simply as a warning. Synthetics can be powerful allies...or dangerous enemies. So choose carefully

Oh, and Talon? They look ridiculous. Get that stupid ugly mask off.

Login>Fury

Password>***************

Access Level>User

Net Access>GRANTED

Welcome

Why are you idiots using video feeds? Do you want to risk someone finding out your co-ordinates like that? Now onto the matter at hand. My brothers trade slaves. Synthetics, are slaves. Synthetics get freed, our profit goes down. Profit goes down, people leave. People leave, we get weaker. We get weaker, we risk dying out. Anyone who seeks to free synthetics stands in the way of my brothers, and will be cut down. Synthetics are slaves and will always serve at our feet.

50K REPRESENT

Login > 3T-2S

Password > ***************

Access Level > OPERATIVE

Net Access > Granted

Welcome

After commiting a really big mistake, in regards of helping synthetics, I'd like to fix the damage I've done.

I'll be giving you a hand agaisn't this insurgency, and suppressing these stupid liberation movements.

Contact me anytime you want if you have a good job.