Purchasing Intel

Login> Shadow

Password> ************

Access level> Cell Network Informant

Net Access> Granted

WELCOME

Usually in the business of selling information, but today she is buying. I want intel on Rri'dis'katslect Cas'ri and a station-bound unit, ERROR-37.

Offering 10,000 credits for the permanent destruction of the wetware of ERROR-37. The brain must be made nonexistant, with no chance to recover. It cannot be allowed to be borgified again.

Edited by Guest

a panicked voice comes on video with a unknown voice, using re'dis'katslect cas'ri's access code.

They have a door behind the welded shut and looks like he is on a ship

I took their access coded and do not have time, she assembled as our leader and we attacked the NSS Exodus. That fucking cat got us fucked. That fucking cat got us fucked, right now I am currently west of the station them with the engines dead and I was in charge to watch the cameras while we assault. That was a week ago... The cloak is still keeping me hidden with a hour left of power. I have watched through the cameras that this cat you have Intel on, she was indeed borged and placed under that name of ERROR-37. When she was captured she took a cyanide pill...

you hear a plasma cutter start to cut open the door as the man's face turns pale.

oh fuck oh fuck.. No! Not me! THAT STUPID CAT GOT ME IN THIS!!!

the man puts a red pill in his mouth and he collapses and dies, the door fully cuts open and a combat borg, plus a syndiborg comes through the door. The syndiborg obviously looks subverted and you can see its access code 384-562-56246. The combat borg has a lable with "ERROR-37"

The screen flicks to syndi command

we are sorry to inform that the account is comprised and shuting it down, we will be remote blowing the compromised syndicate borg. Sorry for the inconvenience.