Captain Uriel J. Evans - N.E.C.P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Uriel Evans sighs, looking at the Screen, Possy still there, and he leans back in his chair, clicking a button, to broadcast his feed is online "Hey... If there is anyone out there that wishes to ask me anything about my job, my work, my life, anything... Feel free to hope in., and chat as well! I wish the best for you all" He smiles softly, hoping that someone will join in and ask something, He has been dying to answer questions since he made his account
  • 11 months later...

It has been a few months since Uriel last booted up his account, but due to his thirty-ninth birthday crossing over, he assumed it would alright to check for any messages or any missed connects. After Checking for a bit he chooses to write up a wall post, 'Hey guys, back from the dead, if anyone is willing, able, or just wishes to chat.' He grinned and closed down his console for a good night rest.

((Shameless Whore bump))

A new feed pops up, showing a cozy little room. There is a small bed, made but messed up, as if someone had been sitting on top of the blankets. A little cat snoozes on the edge of the screen. On the wall hang images from various expeditions: usually a group of college aged students and a small handful of adults, in front of a dig site or at some exotic location. The image moves suddenly, adjusting so that the bed is still barely in the frame, but now a small cluttered desk is also visible. Paperwork lays in stacks-- it is organized chaos, there are folders and sticky notes everywhere. A small woman who appears to be in her mid-thirties rises into the frame, cup of coffee in hand. She wears a large sweater, her blonde hair is messily tied in a pony tail.

"Hey, um, not sure you remember me. We met a few days ago. Ellie Shoshanna, Quartermaster. I got you pizzas and helped you carry them? Once? I know, it's not much to remember by, sorry..."

She sinks partially out of the frame, her face bright red.

• 10 months later...
Uriel jumps back, almost scared as the ping of someone joining while he wasn't paying attention. He blinks up and goes back to the tab in which Askme is open. He offers a soft smile as he rest back in his chair, picking up a piece of rusted metal and rubbing it with a rag, a oil stain on his jumpsuit. He coughs twice then nods "Yeah I do remember! They were great pizzas... Its good to hear from you.. Sorry I took so long to reply I was working on something here in my shop."

The image goes still for awhile, then flickers. A new image comes up, the same woman but her face appears a little older. The nervousness is gone and she sits with easy confidence. Behind her, a bookshelf and a slightly messy office. She gives a thin smile.

"Uriel Evans, is that you? It's been ages. Where have you been? Did you only just receive my call?"

• 3 weeks later...
Uriel chuckles softly, shaking his head as he polishes the metal slowly. He then frowns softly as he starts to nod, speaking softly. "Yes... I was on a planned trip when I lost communications.. The ship's guidance failed and I was floating in space for a while... We ended up in Sol Space and got picked up by a transport. Then I got on the shuttled and went home as quick as possible. God.. its been so long.. Here I am now.. Its.. been a long time.." He offers faint smile, wiping his face with a rag to look more presentable

Ellie takes a sip of coffee, brushing hair away from her eyes lightly. A small beeping noise is heard. She turns to her left briefly with a serious expression, reads something on a screen beside her, and turns back to the console and it’s camera. A thin smile toys on her lips.

“How has adjusting to civilization been going. You haven’t caught some kind of space crazies, have you?”

Uriel chuckles softly, rubbing at his head. A smile is on his face as he turns his head to a loud metal clang and he spits off quick and angry Gutter talk, sighing he turns back to the screen. After a pause to adjust and offer a smile, he begins to speak.

"No.. No. I've been quite fine. It was never too boring. Just got a little lonely and took longer than desired but we made it work in the end."