Lyall Donne - Askme.nt

A woman flickers onto the screen, and she flicks her hair out of her face

Hello.. people. My name is Lyall Donne, alot of you may know me.

As you may know, I have been relieved... of duties... as a surgeon...

She stares downwards for a moment, then turns back to the camera

It's at a new low, here I am, talking to my laptop.

So.... Ask away.. Ask me anything... Ill... Answer.

It'd be nice to talk to... some.. of you.

She glances downward, and the video ends

A man with a beard and beret flickers onto a screen, revealing a massive department

That's quite sad to hear that you have left us, you may know me as Mark Syion. You operated on me a few times, that I am sure of.

All I want to know is, have you heard about me before? What do people say about me?

Another screen flickers to life, a light gray Tajaran wearing a smile on his face.

"Look on the bright side Doctorrr. THerrres no corrrporrrrate overrrrlorrrrds holding you back now. You can tell any fib you want, Lyall the time, and nothing can be Donne to you." The Tajaran smacks one of his hands over his mouth, holding back snickers and giggles until the camera turns to black, but a split second before the mic goes dead, his voice chat is nothing but chuckling and snickering.

The video starts, and Lyall is leaning back on her chair, balancing a pen between her index finger and little finger

Hello, Mark! Yes, I've operated on you before, I'm not supposed to say that on open channel but

Lyall Shrugs

Mark, Gossip wasn't going around about you too much, but I once I did hear that you and Ash LaCroix had... fun together.

Lyall stares into the middle distance for a moment, then looks back to the camera

And thats, all.. for now!