Lord Jackson Holiday - Askme.nt

The screen boots up, revealing in perfect 8k resolution. A young man wearing something that resembled a Wehrmacht uniform, albeit more crisp and slightly more blue. The room itself appears to be made of brick, a fireplace roars in the backdrop as the figure is sitting upon a leather chair with a red padding. A oak coffee table sits infront of him, resting on a circular red and gold rug. On the oak table sits a silver tray with a bottle of 1800s Cognac and a wine glass. The figure pours himself a glass and leans back, taking a sip from it before speaking "Greetings, you may know me as Inspector Holiday, or Lord Jackson Holiday. I am assigned as a Forensics Technician aboard the NSS Exodus. If you have any questions, please do leave them below for me to answer." The video feed slowly fades to black with a logo. A shield with two swords crossing underneath. A rifle sticks up from right from the middle. The words 'HOLIDAY' are printed on it, with gold. Before it finally disconnects the session.

((Here is the uniform basically. article-0-137938CB000005DC-304_306x507.jpg ))