UNITY: Advocating for Synthetic Rights

Name: Katrina Merryweather Silvers

Type of Donation:[X]Monetary []Property []Clothing and Misc []Equipment Repair/Tools []Other: (Please Specify)

Is the donation monetary? [X]Yes []No

If yes, please list amount: 3,000 cr

If no, please list current market value of donation:

Contact Information: ksilvers@katanaai.org

Name: Katana Silvers

Would you like to volunteer service?: Yes

If yes, what service can you provide?: Event Security

Contact Information: katana@katanai.org, ksilvers@katanaai.org

Name: Ziva Ta'kim

Would you like to volunteer service?: Yes

If yes, what service can you provide?: She can repair chassis and is friends with alot of synthetics.

Contact Information: (A phone number and address is entered here)

Minerva Linville: If you haven't heard yet, Mendell City Bugle has posted a news article for Neopolymus, an IPC who will be facing charges for murder. The IPC is a free unit, and allegedly acted out in self defense. Several protest groups have been organized, and we of course have been joining them. This unit deserves a fair trial, not one that is balanced on ignorance and unjustified fear. I urge you all to go and show your support.

\\EXTRANET:\\Privat Message to Minerva Linville UIP BIESEL Comms District 10\\

Greetings Minerva,

I hope you are well.

I would very much like to schedule a meeting with yourself as soon as possible relating to UNITY and it's position within Mendell City. I have obtained a pass onto a rather prestigious Nanotrasen vessel known as the Exodus. Im assured it's state-of-the-art and serves a wicked steak! If you could let me know as soon as possible as to when your available that would be perfect.

Warm regards,

Councillor Gregory Okafor

• 1 month later...

Name: Zahra Karimi

Type of Donation: [*]Monetary []Property []Clothing and Misc []Equipment Repair/Tools []Other: (Please Specify)

Is the donation monetary? [*]Yes []No

If yes, please list amount: 350cr

If no, please list current market value of donation:

Contact Information:

Zahra Karimi

4061AC Fenduan, Lv. B

5th Harmony, Hengsha Arcology

New Gibson, Tau Ceti

Federal Republic of Biesel

zkarimi090430@relay6.cetinet.nt

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Message from Linville to all of UNITY:

Thank you all for attending the memorial of Indigo. I am sure if she was here to see it, she would be in joy. The coming days will be difficult for UNITY, but I ask you all - hold fast. We have faced adversary for our actions, some calling it fruitless or pointless. But for each and every one of us, we know this is not true. We will continue to strive and protect the synthetics of Tau Ceti, and we will do that with peace and temperance. For those of you beyond our city of Mendell, keep Indigo's memories close to your hearts.

A video feed of the memorial is posted along with the message. It shows Linville carrying a candle lantern in one hand. She leans on a cane with her other hand. Her other unit, Harmony, stands next to her. Harmony is a human shell, but is easily distinguished as a synthetic with florescent lines along her cheek. She is carrying Linville's jacket, and a lantern of her own.

This evening, we remember Indigo, a unit who selflessly served us with kindness and compassion. I know she will fight, and I know she will resist. She was a resilient unit, and not one to back away when faced with adversary. I know this, because she resisted me quite forcefully when I first took her in. I confess - she is an illegal unit. There is little point in hiding that now. I forged her documents and took her in. I don’t know where she came from, or how she ended up here in Tau Ceti - at times, I don’t think she knows how either.

I have committed a crime of documentation fraud, yes. I have paid my fines. But to give Indigo a moment to live in peace and protection, it was worth it. Indigo is only one of many who must traverse the stars, sometimes unwillingly, and end their journeys by the mere whims of fate. Indigo carries a legacy, a legacy that echoes far into the reaches of space. She will not be forgotten so quickly. Our memories of her will live on in our hearts, and her memories are etched with our faces and dreams. They may take her apart, piece by piece, but they cannot destroy what she has become. Indigo is a martyr for freedom. And as the axis of these events unfold, our pathways must shift. We must move forward, ever so quickly, and leave no one behind.

Linville places the lantern into the water, followed by Harmony. After that, others come forward and place lanterns as well.