Central Hub - Scientific and Medical Progress League

I, Uriel J. Evans, Captain, Command, Legal Department, would like to join SAMPLe, as a Standard Member

You have been accepted to SAMPLe as a standard member in the Administrative Division under the Legal Department. Welcome to the league, Mr. Evans.

• 2 months later...

I, Dr. Alexander Farson, Psychiatrist, Medical, Consultation Department, would like to join SAMPLe, as a Standard Member.

You have been accepted to SAMPLe as a standard member in the Medical Division under the Patient Treatment Advancements Department, welcome to the League, Dr. Farson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, ResearchMate 2459, Research Director, Science, Xenoflora and Xenofauna Studies Department, would like to join SAMPLe, as the Division Chairperson for the Research Department.

You have been accepted to SAMPLe as the division chair for the research department. Welcome to the League, Researchmate 2459.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 29/04/2019 at 09:43, Zundy said:

I, Dante Volvalaad, Lab Assistant, Science, Research and Development Department, would like to join SAMPLe, as a Standard Member. @Mofo1995

You have been accepted to SAMPLe as a standard member in Science Division under the Research and Development Department. Welcome to the League, Mr. Volvalaad.