SpaceBacker: The Family of the Tau Ceti Faithful

Hello everyone reading. He is sure those of you who find this are from his Social Screeching profile, but for those who don't know what The Family of the Tau Ceti Faithful, it started out as a place for the Tajarans in the city of Mendell to come and pray since there are no real places for them to gather and do so. However, it's quickly grown into much more than that. What he thought would be little more than a hangout to pray, discuss and eat has grown into a center of the community, a place where the people and need come for a warm place to sleep, food for the hungry, and childcare for those in need, which surprised him beyond no end. What surprised him even more is that he's somehow managed to gather the eyes of people that actually gave him money to help keep the place running.

However, now that he looking at the money, and looking over the expenses again, and, again, and, again, the more he see's even this isn't really enough. He does not, in any way, mean to insult the wonderful, and amazing people who gave him this money, but that doesn't mean it's enough. For safety and monetary concerns, he won't go into exact details about how much this place costs to run, or how much he actually has set aside for The Family, he can safely say that as of right now, this moment that he is type this, there are only five weeks left before the place is forced to close.

Whatever little money you people can gather and give would a world of change for not only him, but all the people who've come to rely on this place for their food and family. Beside the good feeling in her heart, he's afraid he can't offer anymore rewards than that. He's sorry, but he hopes that doesn't stop you from donating.

Current Collected Funds: 23,800 Credits

Mr. Kur'yer-Isra,

I had no idea you were running an operation like this. Lance and I just fell into some good financial fortune a couple of weeks ago, and of course we'd be happy to donate to keeping your doors open.

I can arrange a transfer of 5,000cr for later in the week, what's the best avenue for you?

Warm Regards,

Zahra Karimi and Lance Flack

Office of the Chief of Police of Mendell City

7sz6xe0.gif

Jim Calhoun

Although it was tense and brief, I enjoyed our meeting the other day. On behalf of the entire Mendell City Police Department, I would like to commend you and your companions in providing a necessary service to the Tajaran community of Mendell City. I hereby award The Family of the Tau Ceti Faithful, a grant of 15,000 credits, for use in providing social aid at your discretion. Furthermore, your establishment is recognized as a "Program of Good Standing," and thus has the continued support of the Mendell City Police Department.

Mr. Kur'yer-Isra,

I had no idea you were running an operation like this. Lance and I just fell into some good financial fortune a couple of weeks ago, and of course we'd be happy to donate to keeping your doors open.

I can arrange a transfer of 5,000cr for later in the week, what's the best avenue for you?

Warm Regards,

Zahra Karimi and Lance Flack

Hi Zahra, hi Lance.

You can just donate directly to him from her on SpaceBacker. It's set up to transfer funds from her into the bank account he uses for the Family ever business day.

May the Light of the Suns Always Warm you,

Brother Poslan Siad Kur'yer-Isra.

Possible fraudulent donations have been detected. For the protection of the Backer and the project being donated too, 1,000,000 Credits going towards this projects are being held, and SpaceBacker's anti-fraud department has been notified. At a later date, local authorities may or may not be notified based on their investigation into the matter.