ATLAS Gathering - Biesel Storm Division

Atlas_flag.jpg

ATLAS Party Member and Associate Gathering

The Biesel Storm Division is inviting all brothers and sisters of humanity and its alien allies based in Biesel to a gathering of friends to discuss the founding of the Biesel Storm Division!

The BSD will operate as a club of professionals within the NanoTrasen Corporate Conglomerate, working to assist in training activites and all shades of research and engineering projects as suits.

To register your interest, you must simply reply to this notice with your name, regular position, department and sub-departments of employment within NanoTrasen, and state that you would like to register your interest. Your name will then be added to the roster. For example: "I, Mrs Jane Smith, Security Officer Level One, Security, would like to register my interest in this gathering."

Depending on the predicated turnout, a location will soon be announced for the event.

Hurrah for Human rights! Hurrah for the Black Flag!

• 2 weeks later...

OOC Real Talk

May as well ask in here rather then making a new thread to keep it centralised. What time IRL is good for everyone? Weekends? My thoughts are Saturday at X time. I'm GMT+1 timezone atm but I'm up for stayin gup late for you cuties.

OOC Real Talk

May as well ask in here rather then making a new thread to keep it centralised. What time IRL is good for everyone? Weekends? My thoughts are Saturday at X time. I'm GMT+1 timezone atm but I'm up for stayin gup late for you cuties.

I'm UTC-7 here in the US of A, so, it's 12PM for me at the time of this post and 8PM for you.

Somewhere in between 1PM on my side and later would work, though it'd likely have to be on a weekend, I rarely get up so early.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Atlas_flag.jpg

ATLAS Party Member and Associate Gathering

The Biesel Storm Division is inviting all brothers and sisters of humanity and its alien allies based in Biesel to a gathering of friends to discuss the future of the Biesel Storm Division!

The BSD will operates as a club of professionals within the NanoTrasen Corporate Conglomerate, working to assist in training activites and all shades of research and engineering projects as suits.

To register your interest, you must simply reply to this notice with your name, regular position, department and sub-departments of employment within NanoTrasen, and state that you would like to register your interest. Your name will then be added to the roster. For example: "I, Mrs Jane Smith, Security Officer Level One, Security, would like to register my interest in this gathering."

Depending on the predicated turnout, a location will soon be announced for the event. Key points to discuss are the future leadership of the club and the upcoming HQ move of the local ATLAS political group.

Hurrah for Human rights! Hurrah for the Black Flag!