Email to Aurora CCIA

Re.CCIA - ATLAS Biesel Storm Division Visit

To whom it may concern,

The ATLAS Biesel Storm Division (BSD) is hoping to host a get together on the NSS Aurora II. The meeting will consist of guest speakers and light refreshment. Station Security members will be present at the meeting to ensure compliance with station directives and regulations. Security officers present will be operating outside of work hours and as such there will be no cost to Nanostrasen. The light refreshment which includes alcoholic and soft drinks will be purchased in bulk from station suppliers and will consequentially bring revenue to the Nanostrasen.

The BSD will be using the holodeck as the primary venue and will also be accessing the public restrooms on station. The organiser, Mellis Laurenzi - Shaft Miner, will meet with heads of staff on the day to discuss logistics and compliance before the event begins.

The event in brief, will consist of introductions, leadership voting, guest speakers and an open floor. Crew members on breaks and general visitors are welcome to attend as long as they have been authorised to do so by the heads of staff on duty.

Please let me know if you have any caveats, queries or reservations.

Sincerely yours,

Mellis Laurenzi

Re.CCIA - ATLAS Biesel Storm Division Visit

To whom it may concern,

The ATLAS Biesel Storm Division (BSD) is hoping to host a get together on the NSS Aurora II. The meeting will consist of guest speakers and light refreshment. Station Security members will be present at the meeting to ensure compliance with station directives and regulations. Security officers present will be operating outside of work hours and as such there will be no cost to Nanostrasen. The light refreshment which includes alcoholic and soft drinks will be purchased in bulk from station suppliers and will consequentially bring revenue to the Nanostrasen.

The BSD will be using the holodeck as the primary venue and will also be accessing the public restrooms on station. The organiser, Mellis Laurenzi - Shaft Miner, will meet with heads of staff on the day to discuss logistics and compliance before the event begins.

The event in brief, will consist of introductions, leadership voting, guest speakers and an open floor. Crew members on breaks and general visitors are welcome to attend as long as they have been authorised to do so by the heads of staff on duty.

Please let me know if you have any caveats, queries or reservations.

Sincerely yours,

Mellis Laurenzi

TO: Mellis Laurenzi

SUBJECT: RE: ATLAS BSD Visit

BODY:

Dear Mr. Mellis Laurenzi,

I am not writing to you in representation of my supervisory counterpart, Central Command Internal Affairs, but instead as an independent member of the Internal Affairs Branch of the NSS Aurora itself. As an Internal Affairs Agent, I have a unique perspective on such an event - but such opinion is not one I can properly share in this context as a professional - I do however, have a series of suggestions that will benefit you and your organization in being able to properly meet and congregate for your meeting, and ease the tension between the event's occurrence and station operation.

As you know we presently have two additional documents in our Request Console Systems that have been drawn up in cooperation with the Republic of Biesel and Tau Ceti Government, which outline tips on identifying foreign agents operating within Republic and NanoTrasen space. I would highly suggest that copies of these documents are posted within the meeting hall for the event, and that all guests are encouraged to review them.

Secondly, I would suggest a properly and cleanly formatted manifest of all event participants and staff contacts is drawn up before hand, to be presented to Station Command as the event is meant to begin. This would optimally detail a list of those organizing and servicing the event (security, guest speakers, caterers etc), and a list of all attendees and whether they are presently employed by NanoTrasen Corporate Conglomerate.

Thirdly, along with the manifest, it would be apt to ask for all those taking part in the event to wear the 'ATLAS Armband', that members presumably recieve with party membership, this will allow Internal Security and Station Command to easily identify 'visitors' as visitors partaking in this particular event, and control access non-ATLAS visitors have to your gathering.

My final suggestion is also a reminder. NanoTrasen Corporate Conglomerate maintains with the Republic of Biesel and Tau Ceti, the right of all citizens and employees to politically identify as they so-choose, and their freedom to associate within civil reason, however any speech that is considered anti-NanoTrasen, or against the Republic, will almost assuredly be addressed by Station Command and Internal Security if it occurs, to the full extent of Corporate Regulations and Republic law. As such, it would be highly suggested that you provide a copy of all material planned to be read to the guests, to Station Command or Central Command for preliminary approval, and that you also emphasize to your guests at the start of the event and leading up to it, that such speech will not be tolerated, and could lead to station officials closing the event.

These of course, are only suggestions and I cannot hold you to them, or force you to align yourself with them - However, I do heavily believe that the implementation of such suggestions will ensure your event proceeds smoothly without interruption, and is able to come to a proper close by the end of the shift.

Best regards,

Christine Clarke

Internal Affairs

NSS Aurora Branch

TO: Mellis Laurenzi, Shaft Miner, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: ATLAS Visit

--------------------

BODY:

While NanoTrasen believes in the right of its employees to hold their own private beliefs unhindered, the ATLAS party and its offshoots have demonstrated hostility towards NanoTrasen Inc. and other mega-corporations. These intentions have been made more than clear by the support it has provided for the malignant invasion of the rogue 33rd fleet, as well as the radical membership's continued engagement in violence of all kinds against our allied species in this galaxy, which we strive to make a better place together. Our goal is to have humanity and our valued allies pave the way to a bright and successful tomorrow, where everyone has a job and a place to call their own.

ATLAS has set itself in opposition to this dream. As such, NanoTrasen Inc. cannot in good conscience support this proposed meeting. However, the Company will not prohibit the peaceful expression of its employees' ideas so long as this expression does not disrupt productivity.

In an effort to prevent outbreaks of violence by ATLAS radicals against observers or peaceful protesters, ERT protection detail will be requested for any political gatherings taking place within our facilities.

--------------------

DTG: 14-12:28-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2459

SIGN: CCIABS Daniel Bay