Azala's B-Day Bash

Hello fellow crew!

It was only a few months ago that I started working on the Aurora with all of you, and although that is short amount of time each day has been special, meeting new friends and getting to enjoy work in the sciences.

I don't necessarily know the exact day I was born, but it was predicted that I was born sometime around this week! So, I would like to celebrate with all of my newly found friends aboard the Aurora during a shift my becoming 26!

When: Friday October 20th, 2459 (The first shift after 9:00 pm eastern, this may be made earlier if important characters can't make it, or if a round ends right before nine.)

Where: I am looking to reserve a space in the bar near the beginning of the shift.

Who is invited? Everyone! Let's have a fun time and dance and relax before going back to being productive.

Please, do not give me a gift! Your presence is as good as anything else you could give me. If you insist on doing something, give a donation in my name to the Synthetic Intelligence Movement, if that isn't your speed you could also donate to the Interstellar Aid Corps.

Please RSVP so that we know how much food to order/make and know how much space we will need.

Much love, and I hope to see many of you there!

Azala

(This event is being rescheduled to Sunday evening. Do to the unpredictable nature of round lengths i'm keeping the exact time open ended. If you want to be notified of when I am doing it let me know and you'll get a message before i join the round.)