Hi guys, just been curious as to what people think of Harmony as a station AI character. She's all but replaced Glow as my main AI character.

I'd welcome any criticisms, too. Looking to improve my AI play. A lot easier to do that now that the random crashes are more or less gone now.

• 3 months later...

I do quite Harmony! There isn't any negatives I can think of to be honest. She's 100% believable and such a helpful AI. She also plays really good Malf. Most Malfs you have to kill them to be done with them but Harmony pulls off the Malf rounds like it is just slight corrupted code. What I mean is, you don't just jack the personality because of Malf you play malf into your personality, which is epic in my eyes! I'd love to see more of her.

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony is one of the few A.I's I like and actually try to interact with personally, she seems believable and almost like a person on the other end of a comm system, we've had good talks ic about things to pass the time, I really like her personality a lot, it's not easy to pull it off as an A.I but you definitely nailed it in my opinion. All in all love the character. :)

Oh gosh I created this thread months ago and it's suddenly being posted in.

I'm glad everyone is liking Harmony, though. I'm constantly wondering if I'm playing her too non-robotic, but people seem to be enjoying the more personable aspect of her, so I'll stay the course, then!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. :D

• 5 months later...