Valorallen Vitellia Feedback

Owen

• 3 weeks later...

You know... I like your characters, pretty much all of them that I've interacted with. I've watched Valorallen Vitellia a lot more than I've played with him directly.

So my feedback is: You're a pretty cool dude and your character seems solid. I don't have more specific input to offer than that, I'm afraid.

The Old Ma- Valorallen Vitellia....

I do like him, While i like Eurail Qu-Tup more (For the only reason, because i find skrell awesome) He has his up's and down. But when i see that is his in the captain position I know no chucklefuckery will be going down on that shift. He doe's have his down's tho. Being the only enemy to Richard he seems to be pride over heels.

Anyway. Great altogether.

• 3 weeks later...

Vitellia is a man I'm always happy to see on station, especially when I'm playing as RD, especially when he boards as captain. He goes above and beyond, he's not merely just competent at his job, he's really good at it. Generally, I feel much safer when I know that he's in charge, and pretty disparaged when he dies.

Was he the guy that got knocked the fuck out by someone (or something like that) then could only speak tradeband? Which he then proceeded to tradeband with Alex Noels, Zander Moon and Reanne Strafford (I think she was there, dun'kill me Jenna ;-;)?

If so, 10/10 trash talking peasants in our esteemed and beloved privileged people language.

Was he the guy that got knocked the fuck out by someone (or something like that) then could only speak tradeband? Which he then proceeded to tradeband with Alex Noels, Zander Moon and Reanne Strafford (I think she was there, dun'kill me Jenna ;-;)?

If so, 10/10 trash talking peasants in our esteemed and beloved privileged people language.

Yeah, sounds like him xD

Very few people will know why exactly Valorallen is known as the Sith Lord of the NSS Aurora, but that's okay, because everything is proceeding exactly as he's forseen.

Oh, don't worry, there is more time. The IPCs are just step one. :twisted:

Honestly I don't know how to pronounce his name I say something like (Vallory Valentina *Shrugs*) But every time I see him I try to act the coolest around him and try to get his attention because y'know he's the big cheese and for some strange reason it feels like an event when he's around with an uncanny feel of authority....... lol

Though I never met him with the gracious hero "Ames De La Fontaine" I think he met that scoundrel Seon-rin Von blah blah blah... and he hates her.

• 2 years later...