Feedback for Nikki/Monica and Robert Huntington

Nikki is probably my third-oldest character, taken from a story I've been writing. On the server, however, she's my second-newest character, and a lot of fun to play.

Robert... where do I start with him? He was specifically created for this server, though I was planning to make him eventually. While it's fun to play as him, I don't really get the reaction I intend (I just can't be mean, apparently), and he only does 'dumb labor'-type jobs, so he's probably the one of my main characters I play the least.

Nikki's my Lab Assistant buddy! She displays consistent and believable levels of sanity and sense, and you write in such a way that makes it clear there's something to pull out of her. What's less clear is that there's a way for my characters to do that. It's hard to pursue her thoughts without getting the impression that they aren't meant for me, or that I'm not asking the right way. If there's a better hook to take her up on, I haven't seen it lying around yet. Aside from that, she's played to her age quite well, and in my opinion she expresses all the doubt and wonder someone of her experience might feel, out in the backend of Tau Ceti.

Thanks to some Shipping Manifest cheating, I am aware of and like the dynamic that exists between Monica and Robert, and have a few guesses as to why it exists. I haven't met Robert yet, but I will be judging your meanness when I do ;D

• 1 month later...

I was spooking around today when I spied on Robert changing jobs from Cargo Technician to Assistant with the HoP, because there was a IPC in cargo.

This strikes me as rather silly, I don't think someone who's incapable of working with certain species's in Tau Ceti would be around for very long.

Not to mention Exodus has a looot of synths, AI's and station-bounds everywhere, so I don't really see why he'd work there.

• 8 months later...