I don't have much to say on Summers, but she seems very competent. I very much like Shen - a complete departure from Stamos. I had no idea you played Shen, and I'd like to see more of her. She seems a lot less didactic and aggressive, and you have demonstrated a good knowledge of protocol and regulations with her.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Summers and Shen are absolutely great characters, though Summers can be a bit detached from her team and keep us all out the loop. We're your underlings and got your back. There's been a fair few times we've been chatting in the labs as shit happens and all goes quiet, and we get worried when it seems like you've dropped off the face of the map only to appear ages later totally fine with no word. Now I'm not saying letting us in on command level stuff but when we can get quite paranoid so don't abandon us! Totally understand that you don't have to tell us anything but it's good for keeping us all connected.

I'd also say maybe try hosting some briefings, meetings or get reports more often. Don't be afraid to really crack the whip, yer the chief! <3