Feedback - The Azure Princess Azala Guwan

yyq54Tf.png

Sup fellow nerds. This is the feedback thread for Azala Guwan. Please share your opinions and thoughts on her. If you have criticism please share it constructively, I know I am not perfect. From some holes in my knowledge of the lore to mistakes you may of seen in game I would appreciate them being pointed out. Also, if you enjoy playing with Azala, I would love to hear about it. I'd like to know what kind of impact she has on the station.

I had a long post but I lost it.

Tl;dw, she sucks my character's dick a little too hard for the modicum of respect (or as I would call it, mercy) he shows her, and I'm not sure if it's because she is kinda unrealistically trusting of everyone and overly friendly for a lonely paranoid guwan, or if she has some other reason to like him.

Either way she's a fine character and all but nice and trusting to everyone regardless of their thoughts of her to a point that it makes me scratch my head. Maybe its intentional, but it aint a bad thing, just a little odd.

An alright character, suffers from the usual science NEET making them kinda hard to meet outside of being a robot.

But the few times I met or saw them they were alright, for a massive snowflake.

And to counter-pose Hive's post I think it makes sense for such a character to be overly friendly.

They have left their extremely hostile, agressive and sand-filled (gets everywhere) homeworld for the sleek, professional and capitalism filled station.

Someone who was alone and ostracized their whole life from pretty much chilhood by their people would be expected to seek recognition from other kinds of people in this case other species.

198edb0bfd.png

Guest Marlon Phoenix

If she reaches the natural end state of her arc and marries a robot I swear to god I will strip your whitelist with such speed that Einstein will roll in his grave fast enough to have the friction make the coffin burst into flames

If she reaches the natural end state of her arc and marries a robot I swear to god I will strip your whitelist with such speed that Einstein will roll in his grave fast enough to have the friction make the coffin burst into flames

What is with you and threatening whitelist strips on every little thing that isn't an angry lizard hating on people? :eyes:

As for the character, I think they're alright, for a non-human. They're not a stereotype, they're fun to be around, and they seem to drive a good narrative.