Rhoda Marks' Captain's Log

Entry 1:

[00:00] Recording started.

[00:24] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, 10-15-2459."

[00:32] Rhoda Marks says, "Station time, 15:27."

[00:59] Rhoda Marks says, "I've just finished a meeting with the Command staff. Other than a flaking Chief Medical Officer, I have complete confidence in their departments and abilities."

[01:14] Rhoda Marks says, "Minor incidents are cropping up around the station, but Security is handling them rather effectively."

[01:22] Recording stopped.

[01:22] Recording started.

[01:31] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, station time 15:53."

[02:22] Rhoda Marks says, "We've encountered a woman who appears to have incredible gene modifications, allowing her to form her limbs into bone-based objects--swords and shields, so far."

[02:49] Rhoda Marks says, "We are unsure what allows this so far, speculation ranges from a new lifeform to a genemod."

[03:03] Rhoda Marks says, "Science has been placed in charge of this situation, we will see how it developes."

[03:05] Recording stopped.

[03:05] Recording started.

[03:20] Rhoda Marks says, "Addendum to previous entry, I've raised us to yellow alert in response to the findings."

[03:21] Recording stopped.

[03:21] Recording started.

[03:34] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, station time 16:34."

[03:46] Rhoda Marks says, "The AI has been declared rogue, and my Head of Personnel is deceased."

[03:57] Rhoda Marks says, "The Chief Engineer was killed by the AI as well."

[04:10] Rhoda Marks says, "Security and the Research Director are currently working to remove the AI's influence over the station, in the mean time we are operating at blue alert."

[04:12] Recording stopped.

[04:12] Recording started.

[04:19] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's Log, 16:39."

[04:27] Rhoda Marks says, "The shapeshifter has broken containment."

[04:35] Rhoda Marks says, "We are working to recover it."

[04:38] Recording stopped.

[04:38] Recording started.

[04:48] Rhoda Marks says, "Station log, 17:06."

[05:05] Rhoda Marks says, "AI activated the self-destruct, I'm sitting in a escape pod waiting to jettison away."

[05:25] Rhoda Marks says, "This hasn't been a good day."

[05:54] Rhoda Marks says, "We lost the specimen, and multiple personnel died."

[06:16] Rhoda Marks says, "Godspeed, shuttle."

[06:19] Recording stopped.

[00:00] Recording started.

[00:11] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, 10-22-2459."

[00:17] Rhoda Marks says, "Station time 14:43."

[00:45] Rhoda Marks says, "We've encountered a crewmember who seems to have either psionic abilities or psionic technology, influencing the thoughts of crewmembers trying to detain them."

[00:54] Rhoda Marks says, "The same person, Thomas Cohanger, has assaulted two people, so far."

[01:12] Rhoda Marks says, "One of his accomplices helped attack someone in the bar, a Darion Muck. Security has them both in custody."

[01:35] Rhoda Marks says, "Though, Security is hopelessly understaffed, and I'd really rather not get my hands dirty in that regard."

[01:52] Rhoda Marks says, "In lighter news, I'm planning a relay race for the crew, a run around the station."

[02:15] Rhoda Marks says, "I want to extend the area a bit beyond the central ring, but I'm not sure how to do it while making the race, well, fluid."

[02:27] Rhoda Marks says, "We'll see what comes out of this."

[02:29] Recording stopped.

[02:29] Recording started.

[02:35] Rhoda Marks says, "Station log, 15:00."

[02:52] Rhoda Marks says, "Muck's in Security, detained at the moment."

[03:22] Rhoda Marks says, "We're giving the crewmember with special abilities a medical scan, hopefully xenobiology won't be needed, I hear their tests are rather invasive."

[03:50] Rhoda Marks says, "This is turning out to be an interesting day."

[03:52] Recording stopped.

[03:52] Recording started.

[04:04] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, 15:15."

[04:32] Rhoda Marks says, "There've been two murders in the span of around ten minutes, unrelated to Cohanger and Muck, seemingly."

[04:48] Rhoda Marks says, "A Vaurca by the name of Pikt is currently implicated, having been seen by the AI murdering somebody."

[05:20] Rhoda Marks says, "They've disappeared into maintenance, and we've gone to red alert in the mean time."

[05:30] Rhoda Marks says, "The AI has been immensely helpful throughout this."

[05:33] Recording stopped.

[05:33] Recording started.

[05:38] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, 15:48."

[06:01] Rhoda Marks says, "More murder victims are cropping up, and Darion Muck, the accomplice to Cohanger I mentioned earlier, tried to attack me."

[06:08] Rhoda Marks says, "For once I'm glad I carry that pistol."

[06:33] Rhoda Marks says, "I'm going to stick to Command from now on, the station is becoming dangerous."

[07:08] Rhoda Marks says, "I'm getting reports of a cadet attacking people as well, Cadet Staton."

[07:14] Rhoda Marks says, "Today keeps getting better and better."

[07:15] Recording stopped.

[07:15] Recording started.

[07:22] Rhoda Marks says, "Captain's log, 16:07."

[07:35] Rhoda Marks says, "Another murderer's popped up, Cadet Staton. The bartender's dead, by all reports."

[07:48] Rhoda Marks says, "They've been connected to at least one reported assault on the Janitor as well, I've ordered them to be arrested."

[08:01] Rhoda Marks says, "There's a crewman that's been an object of suspicion recently, Emily Easter."

[08:19] Rhoda Marks says, "She came to the HoP's office, dressed fully in Engineer equipment sans ID, despite being an assistant."

[08:27] Rhoda Marks says, "And gave me a false account number, as well."

[08:57] Rhoda Marks says, "So far there's been five deceased found."

[09:09] Rhoda Marks says, "Hopefully we're putting an end to this murder mystery soon, I don't want to call outside help if I can."

[09:10] Recording stopped.

[09:10] Recording started.

[09:16] Rhoda Marks says, "Station log, 16:18."

[09:33] Rhoda Marks says, "Darion Muck is showing similar abilities to Thomas, with apparently the same hunger for blood"

[09:38] Rhoda Marks says, "Almost reminds me of a vampire, really."

[09:45] Rhoda Marks says, "Sinking his teeth into the neck of a person."

[10:01] Rhoda Marks says, "Cadet Staton's been detained and charged with the murder of the bartender, and stripped of rank."

[10:27] Rhoda Marks says, "The murder mystery is coming to an end, the flow of bodies has stopped, despite us being unable to find the Vaurca."

[10:41] Rhoda Marks says, "We're scheduled for a crew transfer, this will likely be my final log entry of the shift."

[10:55] Rhoda Marks says, "I really want my bed right now."

[10:56] Recording stopped.