Feedback - Daniel Carmichael

You seem alright in security, although I have one thing Ive noticed and it kinda irks me.

Whenever something shady goes down, or a situation gets heated, and you find yourself batonned, flashed or shoved to the ground, you tend to pull out your baton, aim for the head and harmbaton until whoever's skull is cracked open.

Its understandable if you're getting shot at, stabbed or you find yourself in other life threatening scenarios, but Ive noticed this happening in non-lethal situations.

Might not be a thing anymore, just my observations from previous interactions!

You seem alright in security, although I have one thing Ive noticed and it kinda irks me.

Whenever something shady goes down, or a situation gets heated, and you find yourself batonned, flashed or shoved to the ground, you tend to pull out your baton, aim for the head and harmbaton until whoever's skull is cracked open.

Its understandable if you're getting shot at, stabbed or you find yourself in other life threatening scenarios, but Ive noticed this happening in non-lethal situations.

Might not be a thing anymore, just my observations from previous interactions!

I do need to monitor myself for this- sorta. I have an issue of press F along with D when trying to move and that changes my intent to harm usually. This is common in combat for me. But even so that's more or less one or two harm batons to the chest. I can't recall any face beating scenarios, though.