Character Feedback - CRASA

I really, really enjoy CRASA whenever they're around, and I often miss them in medical. CRASA's Efficiency, Small Quirks (the freaking morale action figure) and Personality (Friend [person], the motherly-like nature) all make them feel incredibly rounded as a Station-bound android. CRASA's still my favorite station-bound out of the top 5 station-bounds I have.

I don't think I can give a complete feedback since I don't know CRASA's backstory (because I never goshdang asked), however what I do know from my experiences and observations is that CRASA is a great synthetic with very neat and distinct characterization. Sometimes I used to get really happy seeing a medical android using the same chassis as CRASA and thinking it's them, but it's not and I get a bit sad.

• 1 month later...

If I saw this sooner, I would have commented sooner. CRASA is a more consistent character in the group of people I typically play rounds with, especially when I'm playing Quartz. CRASA is lovely to be around, roleplay with, and to have in medical in general. There's tons of robo-banter to be had, and none of it at all feels like stale, awkwardly forced RP. From a meta standpoint, they are a fucking good surgeon. In a round where a hundred things went wrong in an instant, they managed to stop four ruptured lungs back to back to back, then two more heavily injured patients from dying without breaking a sweat. I don't think out of the 20+ patients we had that hectic round, any of them died, and it was just me, CRASA, and paramedic Echo towards the end of the round. All in all 9.9/10 player and character, would save literally everyone with again.