This character originally started as a way for me to play still while other characters of mine were off doing RP STYLE THINGS but I've found myself getting attached.

I would appreciate feedback if possible as Psychiatrist is one of those jobs that needs good RP and I strive to make Alistair a more 3 dimensional 2D spessman character. I also understand he is relatively new so some players may not have interacted properly with him yet.

Thanks in advance

Timmato :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually interacted with Woolery a few times. Usually, however, after some traumatic round action or unusual event for my characters that limits interaction and RP, but that's not the point. He appears to be a grounded psychiatrist who has a serious demeanor, and is willing to go some level of extreme length to carry out his duties, and job. Circa Halstere cracking him with a bottle, and him insisting on soldiering through it. As some would say, it's a testament to his character.

My interaction, though, is limited as I said. Only a few rounds, and that's not much. I like him, though.