Allow Malf AIs to force a Combat Override

ben10083

As far as I know, the Delta Encryption Hack (Or whatever the heck you call it, I couldn't reach the wiki for the name for reasons on my end). Only allows the Malf AI to change the Alert Level remotely, the downside is that there is no real reason for a Malf AI to do this without making it painfully obvious that "something aint right". I propose having the hack also have the option to activate the Cyborg Combat Override, which will be immensely useful for Malf AIs that been revealed.

Possible arguments and statements against them:

"Combat Borgs are OP" - They can be flashed and/or ioned and/or self-destructed by a console just like any other, also under normal circumstances the other robots can steamrolled by sec so this will provide a fairer advantage.

"This idea would make Malfs OP" - Once a Malf AI is revealed they usually get destroyed in at MAX 30 minutes, but if the AI is able to call a override, it can have their slaves robots rush to the rescue and cause panic for the crew, while everyone starts getting armed or fortify against the new robot menace.

Conclusion: If the Malf AI is able to use a late-game hack to call a combat override, it can allow Malf AIs to be able to do more antag activities and have a actual chance of taking over the station without holding the nuke over their head. Overall, this will provide Malf AIs a chance to be more aggressive and more options of how to play, and it can be argued that this will allow more of the crew to join in the RP by defending against them or by trying to shut the robots down.

• 5 months later...