[2 dismissals; Bin at 5.3.2018]More Safety Measures for K'ois bars

Fortport

NanoTrasen, as a company, should prevent k'ois outbreaks more professionally. The fact that anyone can go purchase one just boggles my mind. It's insane that something as dangerous as, like, EBOLA is crammed in with everyone else's food.

NanoTrasen should make it so that the vending machines at least check the ID to verify that it is, in fact, a vaurca purchasing the bar. This or some other precaution would be reasonable for NT to do. And honestly? The machines can still be hacked for them, if you're not a vaurca. If you're a traitor, you can just do that.

Thoughts? Discussion?

I do not think this is needed when there is a pr that makes so that the k'ois inside the bars do not cause infection. Besides, it clearly says it has phoron in the item's description, which is obviously dangerous.

Voting for dismissal.

So you're saying that a company can dispense something completely lethal(TO EVERYONE EXCEPT ONE RACE) with everyone else's food, without a single safety net beyond 'DO NOT EAT' printed on the side? Don't you think that's irresponsible? It's not like they're drinking from a bottle of bleach.

Doesn't it come wrapped in a candy bar, in a snack machine next to everything else? Really? Imagine real life, that K'ois bars are in your dispenser at the local supermarket. Something poisonous to everyone except Asians(who need it to survive) is dispensed in a snack bar. Regardless if the person is illiterate or retarded and there's a warning, if it was killing people sometimes it would have been removed or dispensed some other way. Don't you think?

Maybe I'm misinformed. But last I checked, they're lethal to non-vaurca. Right?

Guest Marlon Phoenix

In the far future eating a distinct bar of alien fungus that has dominated the headlines for a year with a giant "WARNING LETHAL" printed on the side in a state-of-the-art research facility dedicated to STUDYING this stuff is the same as sticking your phone in the microwave to charge it faster. At some point all you can do is protect yourself from the legal blowback from people finding loopholes in hurting themselves.

People with extreme allergies to say nuts have this issue irl and still find a way to not eat products with nuts in them or which have been prepared around nuts. They buy things from vending machines which sit next to products which contain nuts or nut based compounds. All this with no extra warnings other then a small print on the back of a chocolate bar saying "warning may contain nuts".

Stop eating poisonous kois.

Edit: Wait isn't meat products poisonous to skrell? They seem to manage fine with not eating meat products.