[1 dismissal]Give Computer Cats(PAI) Ability to Bite Mice

Fortport

Urist McDoctor says: "Why am I tied up? What are you doing?!"

Urist McTator says: "Kill him."

MurderMeows mrowls, "Yes sir." *slowly claws restrained prisoner to death*

I have reservations about giving pAI damage, particularly to only one model of the pAI, which is essentially just a sprite change. Why can't mousepAI bite you, or monkeypAI punch you? It opens up a window for them to become like nymphs, going around and clawing at people because they were ordered to.

PAIs do not need damage. Spiderbots already fill this niche and it's the only one they have. PAIs already have plenty of utility and giving them damage will completely annihilate the only real niche Spiderbots have, and make them too overly useful. I'll have to say i'm against but it's such a minor idea that I don't know if i'd care that much if it got added, however it just doesn't make sense to me to add.

There's no possible way it could be limited to all PAI(if choosing is lame), and only able to be dealt to mice? Guess it's a headache to implement, but I think it's kind of silly how a supposed cat computer can't do anything about the mice nibbling on a sandwich in the kitchen. Then again, cats are animals. PAI aren't by a long shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...