[1 Dismissal] Disable combat borgs

Uh, I was a combat borg. Got taken down in seconds because someone used sprint and a flash... It's not that hard folks.... -1 x a million.

I'm sure that your one experience where you got outrobusted once accounts for the multitude of times the deployment of combat cyborgs singlehandedly end the round. Well argued, mate.

(Otherweise we are going to be stuck on code red for a very long time if we have a ninja / wizard / heisters that are a issue, but not a issue severe enough to warrant a emergency shuttle or emergency response team)

This makes zero sense, Arrow, because the statement contradicts itself. Combat cyborgs are not a 'middleman' option, they are just as severe as ERT if not more powerful. Command is encouraged to call ERT against ninjas/wizards/heisters that have been a problem that security hasn't been able to deal with for a long time, and rarely if ever do crossfire/merc/heist rounds stretch on for very long unless the antagonists deliberately force code red and then leave the round as soon as there's a sign of trouble.

Combat borgs are exactly that. A middleman option. If I still think that security can deal with the threat if they get additional gear or support.

ERT is a worst case scenario. I am saying that I do not have a way to handle the threat with the assets at my disposal.

And ERT does not have the mobility that I need to combat these highly mobile antags.

That is why the combat borgs need to stay until one of the options I previously mentioned is implemented.

• 4 weeks later...