[3 Dismissals - Bin 10MAY2018] Make dying suck more

Bauser

No one is making fun of you
I'm somewhat glad I do not get the misfortune of having to play alongside someone like you
Sometimes I wonder if people who make these kinds of dumb suggestions actually play the game other than just sitting in the bar or medbay lobby chatting all round.

Anyway, I've put all my reasoning on the table, anything more would just be repetitive. So I'll rest and let the tragedy of democracy run its course.

The current system works. People like the current system. Leave the current system alone.

On top of this, there are only negatives to be gained. What is the ultimate goal of playing here? Or of playing SS13? To be engaged and to enjoy your time. This suggestion goes exactly counter, as it removes engagement from the situation and the game. This system would provide incentive for you to just leave and do something else.

Death is cheap, as you yourself have stated. This means that you can die really quickly, easily, and, at times, with absoloutely no direct control over it. Because of this, the consequences for death should be minimal. The cheapness of death, and the lack of consequence to the player should go hand in hand.

+1 dismissal vote.

The current system works. People like the current system. Leave the current system alone.

On top of this, there are only negatives to be gained. What is the ultimate goal of playing here? Or of playing SS13? To be engaged and to enjoy your time. This suggestion goes exactly counter, as it removes engagement from the situation and the game. This system would provide incentive for you to just leave and do something else.

Death is cheap, as you yourself have stated. This means that you can die really quickly, easily, and, at times, with absoloutely no direct control over it. Because of this, the consequences for death should be minimal. The cheapness of death, and the lack of consequence to the player should go hand in hand.

+1 dismissal vote.

Even though this has enough votes, I'm adding a third.

There are already enough side effects that occur post cloning that takes time before a person can fully return to the round.