Alt+WASD locking direction for hotkey mode

cloud

While you're not an idiot, you can bind a hotkey to "face-direction" as a toggle to lock yourself in the direction you're currently facing:

56cf96fa64324d3ab4353c12e224061d.png

As for Alt+WASD being a default for this, I'm personally not a fan. Alt is a base key for hotkeys, and many people use alt-[key] for macros that they use while they're on the move. Cases of this effecting people negatively would admittedly be very rare but it's a pain to re-bind already existing hotkeys.

While you're not an idiot, you can bind a hotkey to "face-direction" as a toggle to lock yourself in the direction you're currently facing:

56cf96fa64324d3ab4353c12e224061d.png

As for Alt+WASD being a default for this, I'm personally not a fan. Alt is a base key for hotkeys, and many people use alt-[key] for macros that they use while they're on the move. Cases of this effecting people negatively would admittedly be very rare but it's a pain to re-bind already existing hotkeys.

I have a ton of hotkeys set up already, how did I not realize this! Thanks for the little giffy as well, much appreciated.